FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Future transfers blocked - both players already have a future transfer

Sparkwoodand21

Hello,

I have come across an error in my attempt to set up a future transfer. The situation is as follows:

I want to transfer Joao Felix from Arsenal to Chelsea.

I edited an existing Future Transfer to replace the player and destination club.

I then set the transfer date far enough into the future and the required selling price, and then the wages and contract start and end dates.

When I clicked the save icon, a Warning dialogue box appeared with the words ...both players already have a future transfer......this stopped the edit from saving.

I don't understand what has caused this error, but note it does not replicate when setting up transfers for other players.

Any advice appreciated.

Regards,

SW

Screen shot:

image.thumb.png.26a794ba93be061c634ec22690695417.png

Hello,

Thanks for the response. My additional information is as follows:

[1]What is your exact FM version: FM 23.2.2+1784203(m.e.v23.1.0.0) game was purchased on Microsoft Store for PC

[2]What is your exact FMRTE version:FMRTE23.2.2 (build 19)

[3]Are you running FMRTE as administrator- state YES

Apologies for not adding this to begin with.

Regards,

SW

• 3 months later...

I'm having the same issue although it seems to be with 1 particular player, I tried it with another player after and that worked fine. I redtarted the game and FMRTE both and still have the issue with that same player. Any solution to this issue yet?

[1]What is your exact FM version: FM 23.5.0+1827095(m.e. v23.2.0.0) bought on steam.

[2]What is your exact FMRTE version:FMRTE23.5.0 (build 25)

On 2/2/2023 at 7:01 AM, Sparkwoodand21 said:

Hello,

Thanks for the response. My additional information is as follows:

[1]What is your exact FM version: FM 23.2.2+1784203(m.e.v23.1.0.0) game was purchased on Microsoft Store for PC

[2]What is your exact FMRTE version:FMRTE23.2.2 (build 19)

Apologies for not adding this to begin with.

Regards,

SW

Hi @Sparkwoodand21

thanks for providing the information above 👍

I am sorry there has been no update on this, it was being dealt with by someone who was on trial as a Mod, and he must have missed your reply😉

Have you tried all of the fixes

it looks like the Joao Felix issue is resolved on latest build[check my last post]

On 5/18/2023 at 5:41 AM, sciro_ said:

I'm having the same issue although it seems to be with 1 particular player, I tried it with another player after and that worked fine. I redtarted the game and FMRTE both and still have the issue with that same player. Any solution to this issue yet?

[1]What is your exact FM version: FM 23.5.0+1827095(m.e. v23.2.0.0) bought on steam.

[2]What is your exact FMRTE version:FMRTE23.5.0 (build 25)

same as above try the fixes please

if you still get the same issue please report as a bug in the bugs forum, as far as I am aware [and this has happened on 2 different versions of the App, no other users has reported this an issue]. Only 1 bug report is needed you can both add to it and link this thread.

cheers both

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...