FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Can I change the PA to a range like 140-170? by using -85 for eg

lewey1988

You can do this in the pregame editor but as soon as the game is loaded the player is assigned a PA, I am not sure what you hope to accomplish with this? There is no PA ranges once the game is up and playing, all players get a PA upon generating. If you want to randomize a PA like this, maybe use a number randomizer that lets you set the range? Unless I am misunderstanding your question, please feel free to clarify. 😄

5 hours ago, lewey1988 said:

No you have it right, I wanted to reroll the PA of a couple of players but I don't want to actually know the exact PA. Thanks for the reply.

As Tieio says the -85 range options are just pre game once you start a game the player will be allocated a set PA within that range[140-170]

usually based on several factors club rep facilities/coaching nation youth rating etc etc

you could experiment obviously you want this in a save game set PA with a -85 rating [I doubt the app will allow that but you could try]

what I found is you can edit the individual attributes too eg pace also with a - setting, between -1 and -4[this would give range 16-20] in pre game editor

then set PA to 0 the player in game is randomized but with certain attributes set within defined ranges

• Like 4

• 3 months later...