FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Suggestion: edit the media sourches would be great

Cormac74

Hello,

I bought the FMRTE in 2012 first and after every years...i've eleven licenses for now....and i love it. :)

Edit: Not needed now: I will very happy if i can edit the club leading things, becouse i need to throw out the actual CEO, and need to change my club CEO to another person and need to change the club company to Ltd company or else.

Can i simulate how can the club to sell?

And the edit the media sourches It would be great!
Media name.

Thanks a lot!

33 minutes ago, Cormac74 said:

Hello,

I bought the FMRTE in 2012 first and after every years...i've eleven licenses for now....and i love it. :)

I will very happy if i can edit the club leading things, becouse i need to throw out the actual CEO, and need to change my club CEO to another person and need to change the club company to Ltd company or else.

Can i simulate how can the club to sell?

And the edit the media sourches It would be great!

Thanks a lot!

By CEO you mean chairman?-

if so that can be done read the FAQs How can I get my owner/chairman to sell the club?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/30/2023 at 6:23 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

By CEO you mean chairman?-

if so that can be done read the FAQs How can I get my owner/chairman to sell the club?

Thank you for your answer man!

Yes, i meant the chairman and this is good, i tried it and now i cross my fingers for don't kick me out the new chairman if will arrive.

So its work now, thanks!

And to edit the media sourches (minimum their names) It would be great!

• Cormac74 changed the title to Suggestion: edit the media sourches would be great