FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Future Feature Requests/Suggestions Poll[multiple choice voting options]

Future Feature Requests you would like added[Vote for as many as you want-but you cant add/edit your choices once submitted]  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Future Feature Requests you would like added

• Transfer a player with a fee exchanged between clubs[instantly or with a future later transfer date]
    • Create new players/person into the DB
    • Make AI Manager unsackable
    • Transfer staff (rather than swap)instantly or in future
    • Option to change a person's 'type' -player/non player etc
    • Swap AI/Human manager with any AI Manager-club+International [and or both]
    • Copy+paste whole pages/sections in FMRTE for players/clubs/Nations
    • Edit/add the number of season ticket holders +price
    • Add T.V. Money
    • Match Ticket price[currently not working]
    • Modify history- players/staff/clubs/competitions
    • More club features-ownership types- change the''continental cup nation''/based nation for a club
    • Edit all names (player/club/stadium/competitions etc)
    • Register players for All/relevant Continental Competitions not just European Champions League
    • "likes person/likes club" as a pre-set to allow mass editing
    • Add/edit ''partnerships'
    • Add more playing formations for clubs/AI managers(be able to import own tactic into FMRTE
    • Other[please post in this thread clearly what you want added]

There have been several great feature additions added to FMRTE23 including changing the number of Substitutes, editing career plans, editing draws, swapping teams/ stadiums editing fixtures+results in a comp, editing the Non EU rule in Italy etc etc

NB you can vote for more than just one feature-but once you have submitted your vote you cannot change or add to it

if your reading this VOTE 😉

If you select Other as a feature state what it is and if possible I will add it to the poll

it will be down to the dev team to report back if any  of the requests/suggestions are possible or will be part of any future FMRTE product release

Details of the previous poll is here

• Like 3

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Future Feature Requests/Suggestions Poll[multiple choice voting options]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Voted Other

I'd like to see Staff Presets added in. Much like we have player roles. Physio/Def Coach/Att Coach/Possession coach etc.

I have managed to find some sort of workaround, but this also causes  staff ages/Nationality and other things to save too. Preferably I'd like it to only save staff stats not all data.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi mate you are unable to add any affiliations you can only edit existing ones,I am sure that is what you meant to say

cheers

Yeah that's what I meant, but there is a work around.  

You can go to any club that does have affiliates and add your team to that teams list then go back to your own affiliates list and change it to what you needed.  Hope this helps.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WoodWood said:

Yeah that's what I meant, but there is a work around.  

You can go to any club that does have affiliates and add your team to that teams list then go back to your own affiliates list and change it to what you needed.  Hope this helps.

Yes was going to post that in the thread in discussions forum 

Thanks for your input 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've only got FMRTE 2014. 

What I would appreciate is tactic Mentality and Fluidity along with the formation already there.

This is overlooked when going on holidays, and when resuming can see history records of formations used but not Mentality and Fluidity.

Also, be able to pre determine future results with a W (win), D (draw), L (lose), next to our club in the schedule page. This may be detailed to W/D/L at half time as well as full time in a match and also extra time if needed and penalties. 

It's meant to be fun and the editor provides that.

We're not killing anybody as they do in Call Of Duty, though people paying that game find it fun.