About This File
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!
The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 13.1.1
STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.
While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.
So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.
This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.
FMRTE Requires .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0
Changelog (build 15 to 17)
- Added support for FM13
- Added support for FM13 (Russian)
- Fixed a bug with the Inspire Team button that was causing FM to crash
FM versions supported:
- Football Manager 2013 – 220.127.116.118972 (Retail version)
- Football Manager 2013 – 18.104.22.1688992 (Russian version)
- Football Manager 2012 – 22.214.171.1247735 (Retail version)
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199
- Fixed a bug that was causing FMRTE to keep showing the activation window even when FMRTE was already activated
- Editing person names is now disabled (to prevent game crashes)