FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Max Wage

lioman

What is your question:

i changed the wage budget in blackpool in the sky bet legue one to 2 mil euro.

my max wage didnt increase. it was consequently decreasing while sighning players who are willing to settle for 1300 euro p/w.
what i need to change to increase my max wage and bringing top players?

What is your FM version: 18.2.2

What is your FMRTE version:18.2.2

Which operating system are you using: windows 7

Hi.

Firstly, I would recommend not to play as 18.3.0 is just around the corner.  Secondly, your club's reputation is most likely low so increase that and concurrently, increase your clubs finances to give yourself a bigger wage budget.

Before you do the above, read the posting etiquette link in my signature to update your post accordingly.

2 hours ago, GREYFOX said:

Hi.

Firstly, I would recommend not to play as 18.3.0 is just around the corner.  Secondly, your club's reputation is most likely low so increase that and concurrently, increase your clubs finances to give yourself a bigger wage budget.

Before you do the above, read the posting etiquette link in my signature to update your post accordingly.

i increased my wage budget, in my season i got transfer embargo, maybe they were trying to keep me from spending more, there is a way around that in the English leagues? 

2 hours ago, lioman said:

i increased my wage budget, in my season i got transfer embargo, maybe they were trying to keep me from spending more, there is a way around that in the English leagues? 

can you do as Greyfox requested please

also read the linked tip thread in my signature

adding billions  to a club's balance/wages will not stop you failing ffp etc you need to add income via sponsorship etc that way you can spend more so you have to get the balance right

16 hours ago, lioman said:

Thank you for altering your post according to the posting etiquette.  As clf states, you have to get the balance right.  It is no good raising one and not the other or all others.