FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Why does FMRTE for Windows and mac cost the same?

Lasse Bohn

Hey..

I respect the work behind FMRTE, but I do not understand why both versions cost the same since there is a huge limitation on the mac version. I think it is bit neglected that we mac users actually pay the same, but do not get the same product in the end.

I think some of the freezer settings is missing and the mass edit is basically useless - if I want to edit Burnley staff in mass edit, I can not search specific for that team in mass edit and therefore ALL staff members in the game is chosen and mass edited if I choose to do so.

Why has this not been fixed?

Your comments about price etc are for the devs to answer

I am moving to mac general forum please if you have some feature requests that you want added to the mac version post in the suggestion forum and 1 per each thread

you posted in the  request forum and as I see it your issues are the price of mac product and then features not working

if you have bugs you need to report them in the bugs forum please

http://www.fmrte.com/forums/forum/15-bug-tracker/

• 2 months later...

Yeah, have to be honest I'm feeling quite ripped off myself.

e. g. All I really wanted to use it for on my Mac was to view clubs' potential targets, to hopefully cut off unrealistic transfers before they happen.

That is available on the PC version but not on Mac. It isn't even editing anything, just displaying information. Is the code for the Mac version of the game so completely different you can't view the same information as available on PC?

• 3 months later...