FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

what does this new position feature do?

zariya36

On 11/21/2017 at 9:20 PM, zariya36 said:

can someone explain me what this feature does?

518da59788c931b916b84be6fe10ea6f.png

I am only starting with FM18 now

been editing

that screenshot can you state where that is from FMRTE or game(can you show full page)

I have put one of my players on a new position training regime and nothing is being generated in game/FMRTE yet week into training, so when should this feature be generated?

also if anyone thinks they have a bug use the bug reporting option

20 hours ago, Petty Andretti said:

I'm new to FMRTE (obviously). I'm in the Positions window but I don't see any training tab.

FMRTE.thumb.jpg.1e2b54cff457d4f1b7858dbbb771222d.jpg

16 hours ago, Petty Andretti said:

OK, unless I'm doing something wrong, it looks like there's perhaps a bug. I'm retraining two of my Wingers to CF.

Training_2.thumb.jpg.9c6885cdf2a49e7822fff2d3fb088281.jpg

However, there is no Positional Training tab for Candreva as I mentioned in my last post. 

Also, Persic is shown as a Sweeper in the Positional TrainingTab.

I can't upload the photo. Too big.

14 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

I am only starting with FM18 now

been editing

that screenshot can you state where that is from FMRTE or game(can you show full page)

I have put one of my players on a new position training regime and nothing is being generated in game/FMRTE yet week into training, so when should this feature be generated?

also if anyone thinks they have a bug use the bug reporting option

I have seen that in some players and not in others so I am not sure how it is generated.  Personally, I don't bother with re-training to a new position.  I just edit the positional values in the Positions tab to add/remove the new position(s).

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Petty Andretti said:

^How many posts do we need to upload decent sized photos? It would be more helpful if I could upload pics rather than describe the apparent bug but I can't because I get the message that the file size is too big. Even after resizing to .jpg. 

use the software I mention in this thread thats fine for posting pics

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, zurao2 said:

Has anyone discover the appropriate value for this field? fmrte accepts to put up to 255, but I did not see any changes in game.

(sorry for my bad english)

we do not support any values above the maximum it causes issue with FMRTE and game, if you do this it is at your own risk mate

back up your game etc before trying things like this

cheers