FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 18 for Windows

BraCa

I want to ask, I cannot open FMRTE. it say that windows cannot find the exe file, but actually the file and folder still there

I try open update file also cannot open. how if I update manually with download and install the newest version of FMRTE 18? is that erase my license?

because I have use my licenses 3 times, thanks before

try a fresh install of FMRTE make sure that your anti virus isnt blocking it running

re licences

Licenses

(a) When you have purchased a license, exercise patience and the developers will issue your license as soon as possible.

(b) When you have exceeded your activations limit, submit a support ticket within your client area.  The respondent will decide whether your reason(s) for requesting a reset is/are valid.

(c) Reactivating the RTE on the same computer will not count towards your activations limit, however reactivating on separate systems will cause this number to decrease.

(d) If you are being asked for a free license anywhere in the forum, report them as soon as possible.  When submitting the report, include as much information as possible.

(e) All issues relating to licenses are to be reported through your client area and nowhere else in the forums.

1 hour ago, culturedleftfoot said:

try a fresh install of FMRTE make sure that your anti virus isnt blocking it running

re licences

Licenses

(a) When you have purchased a license, exercise patience and the developers will issue your license as soon as possible.

(b) When you have exceeded your activations limit, submit a support ticket within your client area.  The respondent will decide whether your reason(s) for requesting a reset is/are valid.

(c) Reactivating the RTE on the same computer will not count towards your activations limit, however reactivating on separate systems will cause this number to decrease.

(d) If you are being asked for a free license anywhere in the forum, report them as soon as possible.  When submitting the report, include as much information as possible.

(e) All issues relating to licenses are to be reported through your client area and nowhere else in the forums.

Ok, I will try it

• 2 weeks later...

My version of FMRTE for FM18 has failed to save a change and is saying I need a licence. However the licence in my client area will not work. I have only ever used FMRTE on this computer and entered it when new versions of FMRTE has come out. Strangely, in the client area the FMRTE for FM18 the licence key is prefaced with FM17 and not FM18.

6 minutes ago, alanstaylor said:

My version of FMRTE for FM18 has failed to save a change and is saying I need a licence. However the licence in my client area will not work. I have only ever used FMRTE on this computer and entered it when new versions of FMRTE has come out. Strangely, in the client area the FMRTE for FM18 the licence key is prefaced with FM17 and not FM18.

Read forum rules Licensing section please

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

You need to update it then go offline then it works fine

You were in online mode when the update came out

Offline Mode works fine if you in it before the update

Not for me it doesn't.

If I am in Offline mode before updates comes out, and the update comes out, it wont let me load up fm18 until I download and install the update.

On 23/04/2018 at 12:00 AM, BestManagerEver said:

That makes no difference. If I put it in Offline mode, Steam wont let me run FM18 until I get the Steam update for the game. That is how it has been for the last few years.

There must be something wrong with your Steam installation as this is not normal behaviour.  I have never had this as FM always works in offline mode.

• 2 weeks later...