FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Currency not correct

Blackpower86

• 3 weeks later...

can you try this-

change currency to £ in both game and FMRTE see if the amounts are the same if not try

Debug mode-  Open FMRTE Go to FMRTE Settings and enable 'DEBUGMode'

.Clear cache- via your user AppData in Windows C:\Users\HEREYOUR USER DETAILS HERE \AppData\Roaming    and find FMRTE file.

.Clear cache FM17(version being used)- 

-https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2017/84_how-to/89_pc/how-to-delete-my-cache-folder-pc-r208/

NB clearing the cache can result in your preferences being reset to default so back up those settings prior to trying this. Also make a note of your FMRTE license(details can be found in your client area) should you have to enter it again. 

We recommend you always back up your saved game and any other files you want to prior to trying these tips

can you report back stating exactly what you tried and result. If doesnt work follow the below bug report no need for new thread just update this one  with the template

cheers

do you mean just changing currency worked???

if so changing it back to euros and see what happens

then if still the same issue go through the list I posted above try them and report back.

I believe clearing cache will solve the issue but go through them to see and please be clear on what you did as this is not very clear-  changing 4 to 2 yesterday and the number is nearly good 

cheers

right I might have misunderstood you I thought you meant £60M in game was not reading as such in FMRTE it was showing as something else and not matching that amount exactly 

the currency manager and exchange rates I never change so someone else can assist you, I am unsure what this does exactly

update to above I tried the manager and-

I have changed euro to be rate 1 to 5 checked on a player valued at £30m his value moved to 150m euros in FMRTE so thats correct however in game the euro exchange was the same 1 to 1.4 ratio it was 42 m euros so wrong 

I will move to bugs forum can you add your details as per bugs template to this thread 

cheers

• 3 weeks later...