FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Future Transfer Bug

mhamlet49

Hi all,

I set up a future transfer on FMRTE17 but the player never moves, despite going past the date set.

When I began the save I set up a couple of transfers to happen in a weeks time, these transfers completed successfully.  I then set up another two transfers however these never take place. I have tried them transferring on a different dates, transferring on different dates from each other, restarting fm17, restarting fmrte, trying the transfer to another club or a different player, but nothing seems to work. Any ideas as to why and how to fix?

Many thanks, Mike :)

can you try this

make sure you are running as admistrator

Clear cache- via your user AppData in Windows C:\Users\HEREYOUR USER DETAILS HERE \AppData\Roaming    and find FMRTE file.

We recommend you always back up your saved game and any other files you want to prior to trying this tip and make a note of your license should you need to reactivate. 

if no joy complete the bug report

35 minutes ago, mhamlet49 said:

Afternoon, early testing would appear to show that clearing the cache has fixed this problem, but will continue to test it out and report back if the problem persists. 

When you get the chance, try Future Transfer on a large number of players (say 10) and see if all of them go through.

2 hours ago, GREYFOX said:

When you get the chance, try Future Transfer on a large number of players (say 10) and see if all of them go through.

I started a new career (start date was June) and set up roughly ten transfers to happen on the 01/07/16. These went through successfully (whether I changed the contract start date or not made no difference, they all went through). Set up a few more individual transfers to happen through out the rest of July with no problem. Set up another 6 all to go through on the 05/08/16 and they never transferred. Tried again for the 15/08 and made sure all contracts began in same day but still don't transfer. It's a very peculiar issue... 

Further update:

Decided to clear the cache of fmrte again and attempt to put the future transfers through (even tried just putting one of them through) but to no avail. It would appear that the only time a future transfer is working without issue is right after the creation of a new career.

Further testing just seems to bring about the same problem again and again and again (I never had this problem on fmrte16).

I started a new save, created 6 transfers, 3 on 08/07 and 3 on 09/07. 2 of the 3 went through on the 08/07 and none on the 09/07. 

I started a new save and arranged the same first 3 transfers, advanced a day, created the next 3 and this ended up with the same result as above.

I started a new save and arranged 10 transfers for the same day, only 2 went through.

It started to appear that only 2 transfers were able to go through on a particular day and any more than that seemed to prevent any further future transfers taking place so;

I started a new save and arranged 2 transfers, both went through with no issue.

On the day those transfers completed, I made another 2 transfers, these never took place but as always, the game has it in the player screen that a future transfer has been arranged.

What bugs/issues did you encounter: Editing future transfer but player doesn't transfer to new club. 

What is your FM version: current version 17.3.1 I have steam set to offline

What is your FMRTE version17.3.1.19 I have used the update feature says I am using the current version

Which operating system are you using: windows 10 windows update set to off

Attach any FMRTE error logs: No error log.

Enabled debug mode but seems to make no difference. Have already reinstalled FMRTE before I came to the forums as I was originally using build 17 but noticed the error after updating to current build 19 so I thought it was a problem with that but the problem still existed when reverting to build 17. Have reinstalled again anyhow but unfortunately no fix this time either.

One thing I have noticed testing during testing again this morning is that if I start a save in June, and create transfers to take place on 01/07 then they take place without issue (I set up ten for the 01/07) but as soon as I set up transfers for after this date then they no longer work. So it looks like it might be a limitation that future transfers may have to be edited out of a transfer window for them to have a 100% success rate

• 4 months later...