FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

problem

Raulken

1 hour ago, Raulken said:

Good morning

I meant that FMRTE 12 is not Italian.

How do I enter the serial number that I was given at the time of 'purchase? thank you

I assume you are asking two questions?

Regarding language, FMRTE 12 can be changed to Italian.  You have been shown this by culturedleftfoot.

Regarding serial, you enter the serial in the Settings page in the software.  The best and easiest method is online activation.

So I made some sceenshots so I can understand what I mean.

I am assuming that I paid for the FMRTE code 12, once I paid out I immediately got the code that got me the same code by mail plus the invoice I paid (I do not know why I was asked for the shipping address Maybe I will also be sent a copy of the paper code?)

As you can see in the image there is no Italian language, perhaps because it is still in Beta.

It asks me today's date of the game I'm playing. I entered FM12 and opened my saved game (the database I am currently playing has already been edited by another person) and is on January 1, 2017. I insert the same date in the editor and gave me this error as read .

In the other picture, however, FMRTE 12 is not supported by FM12 and I have to find an FMRTE12 update for the start. Only I do not know where to download it, it does exist. The version of my FM12 is 12.2.2. Maybe the problem is this too?

In the other picture there are three options for me, one makes me go to the site to look for the update (which I do not find) the other is instead Recommended and another still tells me to enter the "custom code" I imagine is What I was sent by mail after payment but apparently not, since it gave me this error (as you can see in the image) Obviously the code I blackened but I can guarantee that it is what I was sent both by mail and when I made the payment.

Surely I made several mistakes to get to this. And I strongly hope someone gives me a hand to understand because I love this game and for that I wanted an editor that allowed me to change the game to my liking.

Please also help with the screenshots please, so I'll fix the problem faster.

I speak Italian very little English (translator use). Please help me, thank you very much.

fmrte no italiano.png

data fmrte non si capisce.png

codice non valido.png

versione  fmrte non supportabile.png

Thank you for the update 

however  legacy versions are no longer developed by the developers.  Regarding your issue,can you try the following step that may solve your problem;

I) Run the software in administrator mode.

2)Clear your FMRTE cache

3) start in debug mode

I am not using FM12/FMRTE12 so unable to assist perhaps Greyfox can give some input but as stated the developers give support for the current version ie FMRTE 17

Have you tried the latest version for FM 12? v5.2.5 was the last release.  This release might even solve your language issue too.  Have a look in the link below for both the changelog and file download for v5.2.5.

http://www.fmrte.com/forums/files/file/3-fmrte-for-fm2012/

Judging by the first picture, you are running a beta build of the software not a stable build so this could be your issue.  Plus, it seems you are using v5.0.2 which will not work with v12.2.2.

So I downloaded the version you said but I still have problems. I've added screenshots so I can understand:

As you can see in the version you gave, the game is still not Italian (although in the red error in the other photo there is written in Italian, I do not know why).

Error 1008. How can I fix it?

In the other I enter the code again and tell me to copy the link, open the browser and insert it after that link: http://licenses.fmrte.com/. At the end of the link he told me to copy there were two ==. Maybe I should put the serial number there?

I'm going to send and I see the screen I sent you, without a link to activate or program or a guide that refers to FMRTE12.

At that point I really do not know what to do and think. Can you help me? Thank you.

fmrten1.png

fmrte3.png

fmrte2.png

fmrte1.png

Regarding the Italian translation, it is nowhere in the forums from what I can see.  You will need to contact support through your client area for this.  Regarding the license issue, again you will need to contact support.

Sorry for not helping you out further.