FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 15 unable to save changes

gideon87

Hi,

I've been using my FMRTE 15 license for a couple of years now but an error has recently and suddenly appeared. Now when i load my save, it says that i've loaded a FMC game and thus will only act as a scout. The save is  not an FMC save. It is a regular game save.

Please help.

3 hours ago, gideon87 said:

Hi,

I've been using my FMRTE 15 license for a couple of years now but an error has recently and suddenly appeared. Now when i load my save, it says that i've loaded a FMC game and thus will only act as a scout. The save is not an FMC save. It is a regular game save.

Please help.

Please do not post in the bug tracker forum as only staff can post there.  Furthermore, legacy versions are no longer developed by the developers.  Regarding your issue, this is a common error that occurs in that particular version.  Try the following steps that may solve your problem;

I) Run the software in administrator mode.

II) Update to the last FMRTE 15 version which is v15.3.2.16.

III) Continuously click load game until the error goes away. <- This specific step worked for me.