FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

SI have released an update 17.3.1 keep all posts about it here

culturedleftfoot

SI have released a further small update to  the  17.3 patch for FM17 thus making the current FMRTE version Build 15 incompatible with the game for those who didn't follow the tips in the forum rules: 

Steam (top left) > Go Offline > Restart in Offline Mode

Besides the above method to stop FM from updating, there is another method that you can do.  Backup the following folder (x = yearly release i.e. 2016, 2017, etc) to another location, however make sure you have enough disk space as this file can be large.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager x

To revert back to the previous version, just copy and paste this folder back into the location that you copied it from, overwriting the current folder.  This method has worked in previous FM versions, however this may change in the future as either Steam or SI can change the way the game is installed to prevent this method from happening.

BraCa and the dev team are aware and working on the patch, so keep this thread to post about it do not set up new threads asking when is the patch coming out etc

> If there are any posts that ask where is FMRTE?, how long until FMRTE is released or the like then you will be given a months' posting ban.  Persistent posters will be given more harsher punishments.  

Don't get caught thinking this will be the last patch from SI,they may even release v17.3.2 etc etc to fix more bug(s) that were missed in the previous patch so again the information above applies.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Richardson said:

Last patch FMRTE crashing error for FM.

I think new version this crash is fixed.

its coming mate, the moderators have posted to wait for an update in due course

once its updated im going to do the above steps and save a back up folder, because for some reason steam doesnt let you play the game in offline mode, if it has already started to update, (even if its only 8MB) lol :) after deleting the download cache folder it still doesnt let you launch it in offline mode, we live and learn and i will make sure i have a backup folder from this point forward lol,

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Richardson said:

Last patch FMRTE crashing error for FM.

I think new version this crash is fixed.

you have been asked what to do and you are ignoring it if you can post the same thing once again here you can do as suggested?

post your own thread and fill in bugs template please

do not post the same thing in threads and then ignore the help/advice given or we will have to act accordingly 

there is a process to go through you/we might be able to fix your issue now if you give the details required 

and if it cant be resolved the dev team work on it for a future patch without users input as requested how can they/we do this?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kilmarnock Sam said:

its coming mate, the moderators have posted to wait for an update in due course

once its updated im going to do the above steps and save a back up folder, because for some reason steam doesnt let you play the game in offline mode, if it has already started to update, (even if its only 8MB) lol :) after deleting the download cache folder it still doesnt let you launch it in offline mode, we live and learn and i will make sure i have a backup folder from this point forward lol,

yes as you say we live and learn

re steam offline you will be fine once you have exited the game, you can play offline I always do 

what has happened is you were online and so an update is queued and therefore has to be completed so once this patch is installed and game opened, close it straight away and go offline^_^

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

yes as you say we live and learn

re steam offline you will be fine once you have exited the game, you can play offline I always do 

what has happened is you were online and so an update is queued and therefore has to be completed so once this patch is installed and game opened, close it straight away and go offline^_^

aye im doing this method from now on sir, so i dont miss out playing with the FMRTE fitness tweak ;) lol just scrapped a close 2-1 with aberdeen, 8 games 8 wins so far

thanks for information provided, cant believe i never came across FMRTE sooner, it makes FM17 alot more enjoyable and makes the odds more even for me in my eyes.

media prediction was finish 12th (relegation zone) so cant complain sitting 1st right now.

• Like 1