FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Freeze Manager Bug

Sande

Well, i hope get right regarding to the right forum because it´s my third attemp :rolleyes:

I still haven´t solved the problem with freeze manager, the stats of the players drop

Before: I run fmrte in administrator mode

Actually i dont have anti-virus (just windows defender :D) and i disable it

I saved the game and loaded later into fmrte

Freeze on start tiked

players on freeze manager

i update software and did again the steps but freeze is not working anyway 

I use Windows 10 64 bits; FM 2017 v17.1.2.f90305 and software 17.2.1.14 (Before i tried made it work with the same version...and did not work

Datebase Large; but i tried another league with others datebase and did not work too

No pre bugs 

Just Windows Defender and i disabled it

What can i do? 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Sande said:

Well, i hope get right regarding to the right forum because it´s my third attemp :rolleyes:

I still haven´t solved the problem with freeze manager, the stats of the players drop

Before: I run fmrte in administrator mode

Actually i dont have anti-virus (just windows defender :D) and i disable it

I saved the game and loaded later into fmrte

Freeze on start tiked

players on freeze manager

i update software and did again the steps but freeze is not working anyway 

I use Windows 10 64 bits; FM 2017 v17.1.2.f90305 and software 17.2.1.14 (Before i tried made it work with the same version...and did not work

Datebase Large; but i tried another league with others datebase and did not work too

No pre bugs 

Just Windows Defender and i disabled it

What can i do? 

Thanks!

There was no reason for you to post your issue again nor state again that you are experiencing this issue as you have already stated it several times and you have even posted in the bug tracker forum.  All you needed to do was simply edit your thread in the bug tracker forum to include the bug report template, that's all.  Closing this topic.