FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMT17 (PC) & FMT Android With FMRTE?

cmac86

Hey guys I am new here and am wondering can someone answer a few questions for me.

I am ready to buy FMT 17 PC and the Android version (as i have done last year also)

What I want to know is, is does the Football Manager Touch PC version work with FMRTE and if so, if I edit anything via PC version and save my game will the saved data (player edits) work on my android version of the game? I've read they are cross save compatible on previous versions. Can this be achieved?

Thanks alot guys and hope for some replies. Cheers

2 hours ago, GREYFOX said:

FMRTE does work with FMT.  Regarding the cross-save question, I believe they will show but you will only know for sure if you actually give it a go yourself providing you have FMT on desktop and Android.

Thanks for your reply. Only way I suppose is to give it a try. thanks alot

8 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Did you bother to read it

It answers your first question

Lets leave it at that then, You didn't answer my question at all you merely linked a different post. Also no need to be rude, A simple yes to say it works would of been better. How did I know from the quoted thread you posted that it was for me. It mentions 2015 version of FMC.