FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 17 Balance sheet error

mariner2000

THIS IS FOR FMRTE17 - No BUG tracker forum selection...

After I have amended the balance sheet to say £150m and after about a week the balance resets to minus £150m or thereabouts.

fmrte 17.2.1

game version 17.2.1f919512(m.e v1703)

I am running in admin and have about 15 additional sponsorships - all very sizeable....

I HAVE IDENTIFIED THAT THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH PLAYER WAGES.  None of my players are earning more than £900.  I have swapped players and I have moved players to and from the club so assume there is an issue there somewhere

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem as this guy, it says that my balance is totally out of control. I've also moved around some players by using swapping tool.. it also says that there are peoples wages that is the problem, but none of my players earning that much.

Sorry for spamming, but it says like.. 10 million € on bonuses? :o and the only thing I can find that look a bitch scetchy is that Henok Goitom in my team, who i brought in on free transfer (buy using the FMRTE and moved him into my team) is having a asking price set to 280,003,781€.. witch is totally nuts of course.. but I've checked everyones contract and so on and it looks fine to me.

i posted this ages ago as you can see and since then I think I have resolved the issue but cant recall how...

It related to the sell on clauses I believe.  If you look at your club sell on clauses they are astronomical and if you try to amend them the game crashes when you advance.

I believe I simply went through every player and altered their wages and all bonuses to fix it.... (even though the sell on clauses remains broken)