FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Serie A extra non-EU players w/ FMRTE (on FM17)

Jake Perry

For some reason playing as Inter my signings of Malcom and Thiago Maia have been flagged as ineligible "extra non-EU" players for this season..despite me being 100% certain at this point that they are the only 2 non-EU players I've signed. I know that you can add a second nationality PRIOR to confirming their transfer to bypass the game's restriction on Serie A registration (ala Gabigol in real life) but now that these two players are already on my roster what can I do to register them? Adding a second nationality or squad registration via Relations has not worked, their registration box remains greyed out and ineligible. Surely FMRTE can solve this bit of ridiculousness?

3 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

If it doesnt work change their main nationality to Italy get them regustered and change back

ok so update on the issue; it looks like these 2 brazilian guys got flagged as extra non-EU players because there is an existing bug with transfers that are agreed upon in the previous season (where I had filled the 2-person quota already) but set to go through on 7/1 of the next season. At least according to the SI mod that I emailed. 

Changing their main nationality still doesn't appear to work...the pink "extra player ineligible" modifier remains regardless. I'm going to try and see if swapping them to another club and then back to Inter changes this. Honestly though, could we integrate league rule-editing into FMRTE somehow? it feels like this should be much more doable than some of the other functions already implemented in-game i.e. removing injuries/making players HG etc.

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the forums may I suggest you read the forum rules etc as you are not allowed to post as you did.Do not add your possible bugs to other reports,create your own thread and not in the bugs forum but the main forum.

you can add a save game using the attachment icon or post a link to download

Read the above thread and post accordingly

cheers