FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Job application

stuart griffiths

I'm doing well with Tranmere Rovers and have gotten them into league one through back to back promotions. When I was in league 2, I was being offered jobs in league 1, took a couple of job interviews without applying for the job, got offered one and turned it down, the other they didn't like my interview.

I'm now running out of fun with Tranmere, I am top of the league but I want to move on. However, no one wants me. I'm not trying for teams in the prem, but teams at the foot of the championship.

Any ideas how I could get myself an interview, I've applied for a few now. If I decare an interest in the position the fan of the clubs just laugh it off?

I've tried improving my rep but it just drops straight back down!

Have you tried promoting Tranmere to the top league? Maybe that way, you will get offers from top flight clubs.  Post a pic of your FMRTE profile so we have a better picture of your situation.  Do one from FM too if you can.

Maybe they think that because you are still in the lower leagues, you are not ready for the big time.  Actually, what does your board and fans say about you and your achievements?

And it of course is related to your reputation.

A 7000 reputation club will not hire a 3000 reputation manager.

That btw is a good thing for FMRTE users because that way you can keep your coaches from being 'stolen' by the bigger clubs.,

Just keep their reputation low :) (and their ambition)

Oh and .....

Never ever apply for jobs if you want to keep a good relationship to your chairman !

If you are successful one day you will get asked and THEN you can think about moving.