FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Moved player still playing for old club.

Foreverunited

Hi.

I've been using FMRTE for a few years now and it has been great, really grateful for everyone's hard work.

I recently moved a player from Fulham u18's(march 2033) to my club. He keeps being not being able to play because he is 'already involved in another matchday squad' which is fulham u18s. This has been happening for 6 months(sept 2033). He has played for my club several times as well when not being involved with the Fulham squad. also, his profile is like viewing a player that isn't at your club, with transfer offer, make offer and contract info etc.

Running Windows 10, FM17.1.2f903032(update).

Thank you.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I also have the same problem. When I use "Move to Club" feature to get a player into my club (Arsenal), they are often ineligible to use as it says "Player cant play for more than 2 teams in same season" or "The player is involved in other match today already". 
Example:
I transfered player "Igor Kalashnikov" from Lokomotiv Moscow to Arsenal, he kept playing for Lokomotiv Moscow aswell as being availavable to me SOMETIMES (!) due to previously mention problem. When I click on his profile in FMRTE, it says he's an Arsenal player, unique ID and all but when I go check team panels of Arsenal and Lokomotiv Moscow, he's on both panels and when you click on either of players in team screens, both link to 1 screen and that is the one of my Arsenal version of the player.

Basically, using "Move to Club" makes a copy of the player and transfers it to destination, leaving 1 buggy copy of the player in the old club and playing for the old club, making the "new copy" that is in the new club, practically unusable.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, atomiser2003 said:

I solved this by making his contract expire and then signing him again on a free and it's been fine ever since. You have to be careful that he doesn't get signed up by someone else though.

Interesting tactic.

• 3 weeks later...

This happens to me constantly and always when I use the option "Move to club" with a player with no contract or amateur contract.

The player moves to my club but also stays in his home club and  so many times I cannot include him because he has already played a game with his previous club.

If intersting, I have a saved game with a step-by-step example

Hi. I also have the same problem. Save game here. I play in Veres Rivne(Ukraine). In my squard you can find these players: Kevin Hernández, Wilson Balanta, Jacob Olai Welhaven, José Valido. If you open their careers you will see that they transfered to my club but statistics for matches they played in my club  went to their previous club. Also they went to holiday with their previous team so sometimes i can not use them at my games.

-----------------------------

Also You can find Pierre-louis Dupont and then try move him to farm-club. You can not do this. Also I can not give this player new contract.