FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 17 for Windows

BraCa

2 hours ago, SamppamanFM said:

thank you. btw how many are working in client area support?

You're welcome.  As far as we know, only two people.  There might be several more people who work in the client area and if there are, they have not been mentioned anywhere in the forums and it probably will stay that way.

8 minutes ago, GREYFOX said:

You're welcome.  As far as we know, only two people.  There might be several more people who work in the client area and if there are, they have not been mentioned anywhere in the forums and it probably will stay that way.

ok thanx for the info. just wondering when my ticket is 3 day now unsolved whit no response.

19 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Thats not good appreciate your frustration we cant assist here but will pm too on your behalf

thanks m8. yeah little too long waiting time to fix things. when we are still paying customers. happy customer but the support in client area need improvements and more staff to handle tickets etc

because have not get use fmrte in 4 days because of this slow support.

• Like 1

On 27/08/2017 at 5:49 PM, SamppamanFM said:

ok thanx for the info. just wondering when my ticket is 3 day now unsolved whit no response.

That is not good as clf mentioned, but with possibly only two people manning the client area, delays are expected.  Those two people are probably busy as it was bank holiday yesterday so I guess they were preparing for that day.  Then again, it could be something else.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, GREYFOX said:

That is not good as clf mentioned, but with possibly only two people manning the client area, delays are expected.  Those two people are probably busy as it was bank holiday yesterday so I guess they were preparing for that day.  Then again, it could be something else.

well he has to hire more there. Why not use moderators also for that?

8 hours ago, SamppamanFM said:

well he has to hire more there. Why not use moderators also for that?

No idea really.  As I mentioned above, there might be more people working in the client area and have not been mentioned.  They also could have been preparing for bank holiday.  Anyway, he will read this and respond to it when he can.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, The Football Manager Leg said:

when start fmtre 17 it says system out of memory excecpiton and doesnt start any ideas what could be

I know users were getting this when running FM never seen it with running FMRTE before(try loading FMRTE ON ITS OWN DONT LOAD THE GAME  just to see that it loads)

the issue as I understand it is a microsoft/windows problem pop over to the SI forums bugs and have a read what they recommend, this usually happened with a large save game 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, The Football Manager Leg said:

when start fmtre 17 it says system out of memory excecpiton and doesnt start any ideas what could be

You only get this problem when you are running many programs on your system which will take up system ram.  Close all software that you are not using or install additional memory into your system to solve this issue.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

I know users were getting this when running FM never seen it with running FMRTE before(try loading FMRTE ON ITS OWN DONT LOAD THE GAME  just to see that it loads)

the issue as I understand it is a microsoft/windows problem pop over to the SI forums bugs and have a read what they recommend, this usually happened with a large save game 

Thank you advice much appreciated

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Tutku Durmaz said:

hi.. i am using fmrte version 17.3.2, i can not change stadium type 3D screen, stadium building type is missing under the stadium details, are there any solution for this?

Hi.

This is not possible in the rte, you will need to do this in the pre-game editor.  You can request this in the suggestions forum.