FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 17 for Windows

BraCa

1 hour ago, Best Manager Ever said:

New fm17 update out today? I've been playing FM17 online on steam for a few weeks and just got the update now.

ok thanks for that but current game version is still 17.3.1 which is supported by FMRTE.

this is to do with the free weekend SI have and is for online game mode only, I see you have a thread on SI site too re-this and the reply from SI covers this

so just to confirm there is NO update for the game

for anyone wanting info on free weekend I will post in game talk forum this thread is for FMRTE

so do not discuss it here please.

Hey guys, I'm new to editing stuff. Can someone explain to a noob like me if I can add back England to EU? I was hit by the Hardest Brexit and this completely ruined my experience. The guys at SI forum can't help me with FMRTE, I don't knoe why. I want to get FMRTE only for this so it's pointless to buy it if it doesn't work as I play the game without editing it.

damn thats crazy, Brexit happened to me and no rules or further regulations effected my Porstmouth save ? maybe im lucky or maybe because its FM touch 17 im playing instead of the full FM17 and they dont wanna screw up my EU playerbase lol

will need to give it a go with another club later on, and see if it changes from save to save, and if ur looking into FMRTE u should buy it 110% , i wouldn't even have bothered playing FM17 otherwise,its easy to use and works a treat,

i would have stuck with FM16 if FMRTE 17 never existed

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello again. Got a question about PA. Is it possible to edit PA for a player to the value higher than 200 without crushing the game etc.? For example 250 PA, 300..? I heard something about it but my knowledge is very little and i dont want to ruin my save by editing stuffs like this.

2 hours ago, Verdigos said:

Hello again. Got a question about PA. Is it possible to edit PA for a player to the value higher than 200 without crushing the game etc.? For example 250 PA, 300..? I heard something about it but my knowledge is very little and i dont want to ruin my save by editing stuffs like this.

some do it but we dont recommend it, so back up your save if you do

read the superhuman/superman thread think there is more info in that

3 hours ago, Verdigos said:

That can be done.  I have used 255 as PA and my save has not crashed.  If you be sensible about this small hack, you will not crash your save.  The hidden attributes can go higher than 20 which I have done and even then, it has not crashed.  This I have done on multiple players.

3 hours ago, Verdigos said:

Thanks for replies. Hidden attributes so you mean this below which i marked?

I can change all of them to... 25 for example? And by changing PA to 255 i wont get any crushes or bugs?

Yep, they are the ones.  I have not experienced a single crash by changing any of those values.  As I have mentioned above, as long as you are sensible you game will not crash nor go corrupt beyond repair.

15 hours ago, Verdigos said:

Thanks a lot! Are this marked stats safe from CA calculation? I mean, they wont affect how player will develop? When u set up some atributes higher, then game is calculating his CA and decreasing rest of the atributes to fix it.

No worries.  The Personality stats are separate to the playing stats so CA is not affected but the hidden stats are affected by CA.

• 2 weeks later...

Does this work with savegames via Steam Cloud?
I save all my games in Steam Cloud and I'm playing on a Mac.

I really want to use FMRTE so I can change the kit colours to the appropriate colors. Now, it doesn't match the color of the 3D/2D kits.
Unfortunately, the Mac version doesn't feature the kit functionality.

If I use FMRTE on a Windows PC, edit the savegame, will I see the changes on my Mac (via the Steam Cloud save)?

26 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

Does this work with savegames via Steam Cloud?
I save all my games in Steam Cloud and I'm playing on a Mac.

I really want to use FMRTE so I can change the kit colours to the appropriate colors. Now, it doesn't match the color of the 3D/2D kits.
Unfortunately, the Mac version doesn't feature the kit functionality.

If I use FMRTE on a Windows PC, edit the savegame, will I see the changes on my Mac (via the Steam Cloud save)?

It should do, but I don't think it will.  iFMRTE is not on the same level as FMRTE for the time being.  I don't have a Mac so I can't give you a definite answer nor test it out myself.  You could ask around to someone who has Windows and Mac to test it for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I edited few countries youth regen to 190-200 and first two season regens where very good (first season was the best, second worse but still many good players) but after this 2 years regens started to be worse and not as good, few years more and still the same. I did something wrong? Maybe i dont know everything about this part of the game, probably.

On 6/15/2017 at 0:49 PM, Verdigos said:

I edited few countries youth regen to 190-200 and first two season regens where very good (first season was the best, second worse but still many good players) but after this 2 years regens started to be worse and not as good, few years more and still the same. I did something wrong? Maybe i dont know everything about this part of the game, probably.

probably game stopping same countries having all the best regens all the time and no country has that setting so high 

best option is to edit the new regens as and when they are created by game just do a few at a time 

when you consider the original DB for fm17 this time had only 1 player set to -10 ie 190-200 so asking to create loads the game is kicking against that

NB you also cant set a youth rating to be between 190-200 it is one or the other

• Like 1