FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Update for FM 16.3.1.789819

bobledger

3 hours ago, kingrobbo said:

instead of posting  threads asking the same thing over and over do as suggested set steam offline then you can update game when you want to, Braca will release his update when he can

once again if users followed the advice there would be no issue

well with general bug fixes and player/team/leagues/nation updates Its a little patronizing to suggest we, who have paid for this program, should just sit around and patiently wait to use something that is since completely defunct. The question is legit. Get of your high horse my friend! 

9 minutes ago, LouieMacDJ said:

well with general bug fixes and player/team/leagues/nation updates Its a little patronizing to suggest we, who have paid for this program, should just sit around and patiently wait to use something that is since completely defunct. The question is legit. Get of your high horse my friend! 

The question may be legitimate - but is there a need for multiple users to create multiple threads about the same topic? Of course not. Especially when there is a known workaround to avoid this problem.

As far as your entitled disposition, it is well documented during the purchase process that game updates will render FMRTE useless. You purchased this product knowing that and accepting that, so to complain about it now - some 24 hours after the last patch - is absurd. Frankly for $5 I'm amazed FMRTE is updated as quickly as it is every time there is patch.

P.S. I did not find kingrobbo's post in any way patronizing; in fact, he provided information on how OP can prevent this problem in the future. However, you can consider my post to be very patronizing. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LouieMacDJ said:

no high horse here MATE

I try to help users here when I can....including getting the instructions on how to run the app posted on the site

the issue with multiple threads asking the same thing is tedious and pointless

as stated many many times if users followed the simple instructions there is no issue set steam offline

what really sums it all up though is those who ignore this demand an immediate update from Barca.....so if you cant be bothered to follow the advice suck it up, and 1 thread is enough to ask questions about this

24 minutes ago, evanduril said:

But you know, besides if you're right or wrong, that some people don't want to run steam in offline mode ? 

Whatever reason people may have to not wanna go offline, at least accept the fact that you'll have to wait for a new version of FMRTE when FM is updated.

I'm getting confused here?

I have been away from FM16 for like a week and when I try to load my game in FMRTE it gives me the message saying "FMRTE does not support your version of the game 16.3.1" or something along those lines.

Can anyone give me a quick update as to what is happening? No doubt this is the 1000th time you will have had to explain this.

12 minutes ago, BarkerForEngland said:

I'm getting confused here?

I have been away from FM16 for like a week and when I try to load my game in FMRTE it gives me the message saying "FMRTE does not support your version of the game 16.3.1" or something along those lines.

Can anyone give me a quick update as to what is happening? No doubt this is the 1000th time you will have had to explain this.

FM was updated this week. Any time FM is updated, FMRTE must be updated to be compatible. Workarounds to avoid incompatibility are listed in the "FMRTE 16 for Windows" sticky thread at the top of the forum:

21 hours ago, emiel said:

Whatever reason people may have to not wanna go offline, at least accept the fact that you'll have to wait for a new version of FMRTE when FM is updated.

Personally, i accept this. But. I find strange that it takes so much time to adjust FMRTE to a new version, if this version isnt much different than previous. It's a minor fix. 

Has Braca already started working on update or he's just doing something else ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, evanduril said:

Personally, i accept this. But. I find strange that it takes so much time to adjust FMRTE to a new version, if this version isnt much different than previous. It's a minor fix. 

Has Braca already started working on update or he's just doing something else ?

I bought the game yesterday, was ready to start a marathon this weekend but then this update mess. So restless right now and also would like to know is there any hope for the update to come tonight.

• BraCa locked this topic