FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Not support version 16,3,1 789819

Jugodan

My fmrte worked fine yesterday, then today i updated it, and now it dont work. 

Its says "

FMRTE does not support your game version (16.3.1 789819).

Supported Versions: 
16.3.0 (776853)
16.3.0 (776772)
16.1.1 (740934)
16.2.0 (750467)

Where can i find the version for this? And i also tried with delete the error.log file. 

But i dont understand what you mean with attach it? How attach? and where to? Once i delete it, then open fmrte and enable debug mode, press load, then ok. Then the error log file come back, and where do i put it? or how???? 

19 hours ago, Goodyj said:

Did this problem work with setting the game offline?

yes setting steam offline works no updates until you decide

some people use various games so makes this difficult

the issue once again is not with FMRTE it is with SI/Steam

steam used to allow us to be online but select for us to decide when to download updates to the game

also SI shouldn't have to keep on updating a game they always release in November and is never fully patched until the following march

• Like 2

but from point of view. then i have to wait to the next update, cuz it had updated, so if i put steam offline it is stille same problem. So how i get it, i shall after the new update put steam on offline, then i dont have this problem again, right??

14 minutes ago, Jugodan said:

but from point of view. then i have to wait to the next update, cuz it had updated, so if i put steam offline it is stille same problem. So how i get it, i shall after the new update put steam on offline, then i dont have this problem again, right??

Correct or backup your Football Manager game files right after each FMRTE update that way you can always revert your game to the previous version in case steam updates your game.

• BraCa locked this topic