FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

fmrte14 not working on windows 10

john walker

Recently upgraded windows to 10 version. Tried loading game on FMRTE 14 and keeps coming up not responding. Yes still playing the 14 version as is still the best format FM have ever done. This was working fine on windows 7. What is happening and will it be sorted out otherwise I will have to go back to windows 7. I have tried all I can think of to make it work. So resulted in writing it on here see if anyone else is having problems or answers for me to resolve.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We do not officially support Windows 10 with FMRTE 14, but it should work (it works here..)

Do you have the latest version of FMRTE 14 installed?

Can you please tell me if there is any error.log file in FMRTE folder?

Also, can you download this tool to check the .NET Framework versions you have installed http://www.asoft.be/prod_netver.html and post here the results?

Thanks

Hi thanks for the reply.

I have build 14.3.1 build 37. my net framework is 4.6.1

When I click on load game it freezes and comes up not responding. Done a windows check and its saying incompatiable program.

It did work for a few days after my post when i tried it but it is not working again now.