FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 16 for Windows

BraCa

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, sherry eilzabeth said:

I bought genuine fm2016 from Steam, I bought fmrte 2016 at the site, but it seems that I have exhausted the number of license activations because of using laptop and pc (re-formatting). If so, will I need to make an additional purchase? It is already a second purchase.

read the Faq's in license forum and please no need to post thread a couple of times or highlight as above as it looks like your shouting

contact support via your client area to reset your activations we cant do it here its support staff only

cheers

• 1 month later...

FMRTE 2016

I already download it, and i install it.

I run on administrator mode, but it show bad image. which state like this

FMRTE.exe - Bad Image

"C:/windows/SYSTEM32/MSVCR_CLR0400.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the sofware vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f."

i use Windows 8 on laptop

1 hour ago, hohokoko said:

FMRTE 2016

I already download it, and i install it.

I run on administrator mode, but it show bad image. which state like this

FMRTE.exe - Bad Image

"C:/windows/SYSTEM32/MSVCR_CLR0400.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the sofware vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f."

i use Windows 8 on laptop

why have you posted this here???

you have your own thread, can you post in that with answers to all the questions/tips I posted, I cannot move your post to that thread

6 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

why have you posted this here???

you have your own thread, can you post in that with answers to all the questions/tips I posted, I cannot move your post to that thread

because i cannot found my own thread, i though my post is deleted..

• 2 weeks later...
  • greyfox unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...