FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 16 for Windows

BraCa

• 2 weeks later...

Hi FMRTE team,

I'm one of license holder for FM 2016.

As of today, I've noticed that Football Manager 2016 have updated their game version to be 16.3.2.

Unfortunately, Steam have updated my FM 2016 to this version, because I forgot to turn-off the update. 

Tried to Load Games on FMRTE, this version not yet supported.

I would like kindly request, FMRTE to update the version, so it can support this FM 2016 16.3.2 version.

So, you know, my license will not become wasted / useless.... :D :) :P :P :P

Thanks a lot!

Cheers..

there seems to be an issue with match tickets even using the pre game editor I set up Madrid to have  to have match ticket of £196 and season ticket price of £2900 as you see the match ticket price isnt as set it seems the game wont allow over a certain amount, must be hard coded

I see you also posted the same issue in bugs forum for other version of game, if your problem is with FMRTE 16 post here the other forum is as it says for other versions

can you also take a read of sticky thread there are tips there on helping with issues

so to clarify even using the pre game editor ticket prices do not work correctly

28d34f225cdefcb3c200967cabf71c37.jpg  

d3fb87e1b5a255f2c9030eb9fe97d44d.png

• Like 1

I'm not sure that this is a bug, or just a "user" problem. 

When trying to either give a player a second nationality, or "cloning" a player, I cannot get anything to recognise in the list (ie, if I am trying to clone Wayne Rooney onto a newgen, I cannot get the dropdown list to recognise any players names.  The same situation is happening when I try to load a second nationality - no countries are being recognised in the list.

What am I doing wrong?

I am running the latest version of steam, FM16 and build 38 of FMRTE.

18 hours ago, Kiwi said:

I'm not sure that this is a bug, or just a "user" problem. 

When trying to either give a player a second nationality, or "cloning" a player, I cannot get anything to recognise in the list (ie, if I am trying to clone Wayne Rooney onto a newgen, I cannot get the dropdown list to recognise any players names.  The same situation is happening when I try to load a second nationality - no countries are being recognised in the list.

What am I doing wrong?

I am running the latest version of steam, FM16 and build 38 of FMRTE.

take a read of this thread, any issues post your own thread stating what you have tried etc

hope it resolves the issue for you