FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Freeze option not working

Tellak

Hello guys. I wanna congratulate you on another great FMRTE. The thing is I've encountered a problem with fmrte15. First off, if i freeze a couple of players, close the fmrte, close the game, and start them again, the players are not in the freezer. Basically I have to freeze the players at every fmrte game load. Also the freeze option doesn't work properly, the player's stats go down, even though they are frozen. Is it my fault, or is there something wrong with the editor? Thanks again guys.

• 1 month later...

Hi

are you able to make other changes manually? Make sure you are running FMRTE as Administrator.

Also in the settings menu the is one option to freeze players when FMRTE starts make sure this options is enable.

Last but no least if you can send us your error.log file would be helpful to track the problem.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
13 minutes ago, kingrobbo said:

if you add high ratings such as above the recommended you are asking for game crashes/other issues

you might have to clear cache via app data and even re install fmrte to get a fix

I only touch fitness and PA mate, works any other time, how do I clear cache via app data? I'll try that and then try a reinstall

• 1 month later...

isn't working for older freezed players, even after uninstalling and deleting cache, no idea why

Sorry for bump..but I have same problem, on first month of game freezer works as usual

and then I need to re-apply preset for my team every day.

Run FMRTE as admin and have every prequisities