FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 10 having kit editing issues.

Gallzy1992

Hi everyone!

I'm using FM10 at the moment (old I know but I really like this version) and I'm currently managing my favourite club Chelsea - no boring jokes please.

Whenever I play a career I always like to change my kits. This time however I have edited the Chelsea away and 3rd kits using FMRTE but they won't change at all. I've editing Utd and Liverpool kits just to see if it's my club that has thr issue and they edit fine. They change on the information screen ect. But my kits stay the same as they were last season?

I know there are two ways to change kits, firstly on the Club information part and then under kits and colours. I've changed both and nothing. Although it is probably worth noting that the information screen is still changed but the kits and colours are still the ones before and won't stay changed. (In RTE of course btw)

Any advice or anyone know how to sort this out?