FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE v15.3.2.16 (Feedback & Discussion)

GoBLiN

You got a savegame from me, doubt it helps since it's an issue thats there even before you load the game.

Thanks for the save but i think you are experiencing a different issue, from what i understand you are having problems saving your settings correct?

If so try deleting or moving to a different folder your config.xml file located in your FMRTE installation folder also make sure you are running FMRTE as Administrator and dont forget to click on the save button :P

Let me know the result

• Like 1

Did you went over 2.1474... billion or something like this? Cause then it is normal cause the game is 32-bit and in order to show negative ammounts of money it can only show money from -2.14 to 2.14 billions. So it may not be the FMRTE. If you raised to much yout sponsorships, That will eventually exceed the maximum possitive ammount of money then any value above cannot be shown cause the system uses a signed integer.

A 32-bit register can store 232 different values. The signed range of integer values that can be stored in 32 bits is -2,147,483,648 through 2,147,483,647 (unsigned: 0 through 4,294,967,295). Hence, a processor with 32-bit memory addresses can directly access 4 GiB of byte-addressable memory.

Just a thought. Don;t know if I can explain it very well. Search

EDIT:  And my log if it helps for the developers of FMRTE for the error issue.

error.log

Did you went over 2.1474... billion or something like this? Cause then it is normal cause the game is 32-bit and in order to show negative ammounts of money it can only show money from -2.14 to 2.14 billions. So it may not be the FMRTE. If you raised to much yout sponsorships, That will eventually exceed the maximum possitive ammount of money then any value above cannot be shown cause the system uses a signed integer.

A 32-bit register can store 232 different values. The signed range of integer values that can be stored in 32 bits is -2,147,483,648 through 2,147,483,647 (unsigned: 0 through 4,294,967,295). Hence, a processor with 32-bit memory addresses can directly access 4 GiB of byte-addressable memory.

Just a thought. Don;t know if I can explain it very well. Search

EDIT:  And my log if it helps for the developers of FMRTE for the error issue.

I know that particularity, but not this issue and if yesterday put in the budget transfers 1 bilion (because at the end of the season not what exceed 2 bilion), and my profit forecast for the final season is negative, which is excellent after the season after i´m suspend from UEFA.

The same applies to the budget for salaries which also affects the prediction club.

Previously worked correctly don´t know is related to the patch FM, but pls fix this.
  • Like 1

FMRTE 15.3.1 (build 14) - RELEASED

Download: Through FMRTE Auto Update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte15

Changelist (build 14)

• Added Leagues Prize Money (only visible for Leagues that have Prize Money)
  • Fixed some loading issues
  • Fixed Current Screen for 15.3.1
  • Fixed an issue that was causing crashes on Players Contracts. Positions, etc..

Since i've uploaded to this version i can't use FMRTE. I keep getting an "FMRTE was unable to load your game data error". What's wrong?

If you right click on your FMRTE icon on your desktop and click run as admin it should load then, I just tried and mine finally loaded my data.

Keep problem it finance.

can be fix?

If you think you found a bug, open it in the right place (our Bug Tracker)

Make sure you explain step by step, what the problem is, and what you have edited..

Also, at the moment FMRTE cannot edit anything related with Financial Fairplay

If you think you found a bug, open it in the right place (our Bug Tracker)

Make sure you explain step by step, what the problem is, and what you have edited..

Also, at the moment FMRTE cannot edit anything related with Financial Fairplay

I know fmrte can not change the rules of fair play, but in previous versions I can edit budgets without having problems with the fair play rules.

Open bug tracker.

thanks braca.
  • Like 1