FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 14 & Changing Player Nationality?

jonesyboy

Never had any problems with this on previous fmrte's.

Trying to sign a Nigerian player for the English League One, but he keeps getting denied a work permit.

So I try changing his nationality, change it on FMRTE(click the save button) but it's not changing or registering in the game.. the player is still showing as Nigerian (even though on FMRTE it shows as English) and so he still keeps getting denied a work permit.

Like I said, I never had any problem changing Nationality to get a work permit on previous FM's. (I'd change them to Romainian, then once they got the work permit and joined my squad.. I'd change them back to their original Nationality)

I've also saved the game on the 15th, and the work permit is due on the 17th (so it's not becuase the game is not getting enough time to register the new Nationality etc)

Any ideas, not sure what I'm doing wrong......

Ah, just realised nothing was working.

Changing age/budgets etc, and clicking save on FMRTE and they were not affecting the game.

Then I remembered I'd recently installed a game booster, and was using 'other software' for the ingame rendering. So I changed that back to 'GPU Assisted(supports animations)' and like magic.. FMRTE is working once again.. including the 'change nationality'.