FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

• 1 month later...

People - a really stupid question )) In case I got allowed payroll about 400k and real about 250k(150k plus difference), in game in salary page allowed salary is 6k/eur(I play Serie B Italy),

I changed Max.Wage in FMRTE but allowed salary by board in game didn't change - so I got 150k free but I cant give salatry more then 6k - It is possible to fix this board decision ??

• 3 weeks later...

I find that when exporting players to *.pxml, the default file name is the player's name, which may leads to collision when two players have the same name. How can I resolve this problem? Is there any way that FMRTE can save the player file in the name of player UID or sth like that? Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Admin,

Please help!! I did some tweaking to ensure that the steam account does not auto update or do not go online so that I can play my FM2014 peacefully with FMRTE but I wanna get FM2015 but my steam account keep ut giving prompt that I cannot log on.

I know it is steam issue but I remember doing something so that they do not disturb me with auto updates. How do I settle this? Please help!!

Hi Admin,

Please help!! I did some tweaking to ensure that the steam account does not auto update or do not go online so that I can play my FM2014 peacefully with FMRTE but I wanna get FM2015 but my steam account keep ut giving prompt that I cannot log on.

I know it is steam issue but I remember doing something so that they do not disturb me with auto updates. How do I settle this? Please help!!

Make sure Steam is in offline mode.  That will stop auto updates.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone, 

I've downloaded the FMRTE 2012 v1.0.3 beta version (apparently) for Mac. I can play with the players attributes and everything's been working neat so far. But I can't change the country rules, meaning I can't even enter a country tab, does anyone have an idea on how this works?

Cheers

• greyfox unpinned this topic
  • 4 years later...