FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

OK, I know that this may be a stupid question but please bear with me. It has been 3 years since I used FMRTE (For FM 2011).

When I go into my player profile page, load up FMRTE, I noticed that there is an option "Shows in the editor  the same perosn/club that you are seeing in the game". When I click on it, nothing happens. I am in the attribute page in my game and FMRTE does not load the attibute page for editing?

The question is, how do I edit? It has been a long time so please bear with me.

Thanks.

:huh:

OK, I know that this may be a stupid question but please bear with me. It has been 3 years since I used FMRTE (For FM 2011).

When I go into my player profile page, load up FMRTE, I noticed that there is an option "Shows in the editor  the same perosn/club that you are seeing in the game". When I click on it, nothing happens. I am in the attribute page in my game and FMRTE does not load the attibute page for editing?

The question is, how do I edit? It has been a long time so please bear with me.

Thanks.

:huh:

That button won't work for me either but go to favorites in the menu and select your team and then the player or just search for it in the search section

• Like 1

That button won't work for me either but go to favorites in the menu and select your team and then the player or just search for it in the search section

Thanks for the hint. But a new problem arosed. I can heal my team but I can't edit the attributes. When I set my player to a certain attribute, that attribute is not showing in the game? Why is this so? Also, how do I mass edit all of my players in my team?

I just cannot access the store to purchase a license.  It keeps on saying incorrect username/password.  I have tried using both my username and email address.  I have tried resetting my password.  I can log into the forums no problem but not the client area. any suggestions?

Try to recover your password, the username will be sent by mail.