FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

Hi I did ask this previously but I didn't see a reply - I may have missed it.

Regarding the Ask Value in FMRTE, I know it says it's approx but it is nowhere near true.

For example I have seen players with an approx ask value of £250,000 but the club won't deal for less than about £15,000,000.  This has happened on numerous occasions.

This was always pretty much spot on in previous versions so I wondered if there is a problem this time round getting the correct info in there or whether this is just a bug?

Many thanks

Hi Ask Value probably ain't working properly since it ain't a fixed value in the game its something that its calculated based on several attributes of the player, this formula seem to be changed in FM 2014 therefore the value you see in FMRTE is incorrect we need to reverse engineer that formula until there please ignore that value.

I have updated to v14.1.4 (build 5)  running it as administrator but I am finding it either very very slow, freezing and just hanging, is it just me that is having the issue? :(

Please update you FMRTE to the latests version this issue was fixed in the latests build (14.1.4 build(15)).

So I was just wondering, BraCa if you have had time to reflect on my previous questions, regarding the subjects in "Finance" section.

- Average Match Ticket Price

- Average Season Ticket Price

Do changing them change anything withing FM? If not, is it possible to make it so?

Same question regarding "Max Wage (aprox.)

Thank you.

- Martin

Martin i have checked the "Max Wage" myself and it seems to be working as expected can you please tell me more details about the error you are getting?

I also add a look to the problem you refered when editing player with a "non existing contract", first of all i wasn't have to find one of those so i created one even then i was able to set its dates and change its type. And players that just simple don't have a contract the contract tab shouldn't appear  :unsure:

Thanks

Hi Ask Value probably ain't working properly since it ain't a fixed value in the game its something that its calculated based on several attributes of the player, this formula seem to be changed in FM 2014 therefore the value you see in FMRTE is incorrect we need to reverse engineer that formula until there please ignore that value.

Ah nice one, cheers for the response. 

small problem with player with staff attributes

1. scout knowledge missing

2. player CA and PA is the same as staff CA and PA

can fixed above problem???

btw addition problem appear

staff language cannot be edit (can be edited previously)

is it possible to fix the problem below?

user scout knowledge

add relations (notice it has this function but not working)

• Like 1

When I click a player or a staff ,it will freeze or show a pop-up window to warn you something is wrong . It only happens when i use 'build 16',I reinstall the 'build 12'(it's the only version i can find online),Everything is good again........I even reinstall the game again.I just can not use 'build 16'.

When I click a player or a staff ,it will freeze or show a pop-up window to warn you something is wrong . It only happens when i use 'build 16',I reinstall the 'build 12'(it's the only version i can find online),Everything is good again........I even reinstall the game again.I just can not use 'build 16'.

Hi what does the popup window say??

I still experience problems with the staff swaping after update.

The problem: X = my original ass.manager | Y = ass.manager I want to have on my team

I swap X with Y = complete (FMRTE)

Y has contract with my team

X has contract with the other team but still listed on my staff overview

Only X is listed in my training section as ass.manager.

Only Y is giving me feedback and reports.

X and Y counts as staffmember on my team.

If i swap them back to original state everything is normal again.

If I try the same one more time, the same problem occurs.

/OttiZ

EDIT:

1) X was removed from staff overview after I changed staff responsibilities from X to Y.  The FMRTE swap didnt change staff responsibilities so X still had his responsibilities.

2) I can only find X listed in Coatch traning section now. But not Y.