FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

I keep getting the following error.....

You are playing a FMC game mode savegame, unfortunately FMRTE will have to work as a scout only.

FMRTE won't save any change while you're playing this game mode.

Why is this?

Hi please do the following move on some days in the game after that save your game close your FM load the game... Start FMRTE and then try to load the game in FMRTE...

Let me know if this helped

I've tried to load my game,

and i can't find my name or my team in the favorite tab,

i searched my team manually and noticed that the manager column is empty, in the search result tab or in the staff page

also when i heal and inspire my team, my player value decrease a lot, from 450k pounds to 350 pound

please help

i use windows 8,1

This is happening to me with the latest release - although strange enough it did not with the previous version - I run W7 64bit

In order to get this to work I have to ave the game reload and restart FMRTE, am also experiencing the game freezing when trying to load individual players, the search button is not working correctly and it is crashing when I attempt to edit the staff.

Frankly it is becoming a pain in the backside and making the game [almost] unplayable without having to exit/enter FMRTE many times over.

To me it's gone beyond a joke and the use of it a waste of time

It is all well and good, and fair, that something has become a "pain in the backside"

But making the game unplayable is simply far reaching - as FMRTE has nothing to do with FM being playable.

And saying it has gone beyond a joke, and is a waste of time, does not help BraCa whatsoever.

If you want to stop using FMRTE, then that is your perogative sir.

You can start making your own, and see how easy it is, or you can be patient, announce bugs as best as you can,

so that BraCa can work on it, and patch/update FMRTE for us.

Undermining BraCa's work is not going to help FMRTE become any better faster.

It is all well and good, and fair, that something has become a "pain in the backside"

But making the game unplayable is simply far reaching - as FMRTE has nothing to do with FM being playable.

And saying it has gone beyond a joke, and is a waste of time, does not help BraCa whatsoever.

If you want to stop using FMRTE, then that is your perogative sir.

You can start making your own, and see how easy it is, or you can be patient, announce bugs as best as you can,

so that BraCa can work on it, and patch/update FMRTE for us.

Undermining BraCa's work is not going to help FMRTE become any better faster.

It's has nothing all to do with YOU and I am entitled to my opinion so why don't you mind your own business unless it's YOU that is fixing this. So in future do NOT tell me how to say and think you are not my boss. the bugs have made the game a;most impossible to play using FMRTE.

FMRTE 14.1.4 (build 15) - RELEASED

Download: Use FMRTE Auto update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte14

Changelog (build 15):

• Fixed activation issues that were affecting some users
  • Fixed a rare bug that was messing up teams players lists
  • Fixed favorites, now adding players/clubs/staff.. to favorites menu is working as expected
  • Minor changes
  • Like 4

@BraCa

Thanks for your hard work but I won't to mention some missing or left-out things for this version of FMRTE.

- I know "swap staff" feature works but only for employed to employed persons, you can't swap an unemployed to an employed one; normally we can do it in FMRTE 13 for releasing managers to make our staff members like Mourinho or Ancelotti.

Example;

I expired all contracts off Real Madrid staff and after some days later they hired some staff like in this picture

aCFcxdn.png

I did this because I wanted Carlo Ancelotti in my staff but he still shown up as Real Madrid manager. I even edited Carlo Ancelotti's manager "roles attributes" to 1 and director of football one's to 20 so when he released from Real Madrid's manager position I could sign him to be my "director of football"

BQPJZoK.png

- Can you add player-like "actual rating" and "potential rating" percentages for staff members too ?

- And sometimes when you turned a semi-pro or an amateur club to professional, It won't turn fully pro, you can't offer full time contracts to anyone nor staff or player.

So I was just wondering, BraCa if you have had time to reflect on my previous questions, regarding the subjects in "Finance" section.
- Average Match Ticket Price
- Average Season Ticket Price
Do changing them change anything withing FM? If not, is it possible to make it so?
Same question regarding "Max Wage (aprox.)

Thank you.
- Martin

So I was just wondering, BraCa if you have had time to reflect on my previous questions, regarding the subjects in "Finance" section.

- Average Match Ticket Price

- Average Season Ticket Price

Do changing them change anything withing FM? If not, is it possible to make it so?

Same question regarding "Max Wage (aprox.)

Thank you.

- Martin

Hi Martin first of all i am sorry for the delay on some answers but believe me we do read your questions, i am aware that you made a few of them we did record them, but sometimes that's all we can do :( ,  i can tell you that those attributes are on our TODO list.

What i can tell you for now:

Average Match Ticket Price and Average Season Ticket Price: is marked in our list as untested since BraCa did manage to find those values in the game but from the tests we made the values just simply don't take effect so they will probably going to be removed.

Max Wage: Should be working if it ain't (since it's also marked as untested thanks to your previous post) it will be fixed.

Thanks

Hi I did ask this previously but I didn't see a reply - I may have missed it.

Regarding the Ask Value in FMRTE, I know it says it's approx but it is nowhere near true.

For example I have seen players with an approx ask value of £250,000 but the club won't deal for less than about £15,000,000.  This has happened on numerous occasions.

This was always pretty much spot on in previous versions so I wondered if there is a problem this time round getting the correct info in there or whether this is just a bug?

Many thanks

• Like 1