FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

Heal, Inspire remove bans etc from team doesn't seem to be working on the latest update.

Multiple Errors.  When attempting to swap players it gives me an error message of "illegal characters in path".  2nd error i've noticed this morning is that when attemtping to edit finances, it will give you an unexpected error.  Any idea what is going on?

I don't use new patch because a lot of errors and i'am feeling bad,what time is fixed ?

Exp;Heal Team,Inspire Team so full errors this patch,i hope you fixed

we are looking into to all of this issues thanks for the reports, we are trying our best to release one hotfix

• Like 1

Seems like I'm unable to heal, inspire or remove bans from the entire team from the team screen with this version, don't get an error message, just doesn't do anything. Tried reloading FM, the save, FMRTE and still the same. Also, trying to use the Register UEFA option from the same screen provides this error:

kEWP0Ww.png

i have the same problem. I'll send email to [email protected] with error.log file

Any time I try to save anything I get this Error Message:

"An unexpected error occurred, if this problem continues please send the error.log file that was created in FMRTE folder to [email protected]

Error Message:
Illegal characters in path."

If needed I can submit the Error.log file, but it seems other people are also getting errors, so I am thinking that they may all be related in some way.

Sorry posted before I saw the Hotfix. Will download that now and try again.
Edited by Angryyphil
  • Like 1

sorry to be a nuisance but even after the latest hot fix the favourite button and live manager does not work, I am not moaning I am pointing out a bug

you are doing Superb WORK

I am sorry davelever but i tried to replicate your issue and i wasn't able to can you please elaborate a bit more, what are the steps you are taking in order to see this?

• Like 2

Iam pressing the favourite button after loading. as I am the manager of Manchester United and England up until the update they would be in the drop down menu !

I now have to put Manchester United in the search for, before entering the club to do alterations . when staff is being entered there is no manager i.e. Dave Lever

I hope this helps because I obviously can not alter the manager's stats, by the way keep up the Superb Work

Dave

If you are asking for the discounts for previous customers there is indeed one promotion in place, just check my sig :D

I've learnt my lesson there, I won't be so quick to buy it next time,

This loyal customer never got the discount because I brought it straight away, you live and learn.