FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

No, just login with your username (not the email)

It's not working (says Invalid username or password), i've already tried the following :

- log with mail

- log with username (nickname on the forum)

- changing password

- log out from forum, try to log directly in client area

Did i miss something ?

Oh and i've linked my old licence too

• The VAT ID entered is incorrect, or does not match the country you selected (GB). Only corporate customers based in the EU who use the VAT ID for payment processing within the EU are required to enter a value. If this does not apply to you, or you are an individual, leave the VAT ID field empty. For VAT ID format questions, contact [email protected].
  • Only administrators are allowed to perform test orders.

Close your browser and clear the cache..

You were probably using the store in test mode (that I forgot, and left turned on for a while)

First bug found

When you edit future transfers, the selling club name changes, as does the buying club... but the player's name doesn't. So effectively you're selling a player you don't actually own. And when you click on that players profile in FM14, they're still listed as being at their actual club, not yours (if that makes sense)

Ok i get it

The username can also be different from the display name.

Now i can log in. For the ones that cannot log, if you try to change your password, the username is sent witht the second mail.

Question is, where do you change this username?

have the same question and have solved it

try to recover your password by email, u do know your email address right?

I've tried to load my game,

and i can't find my name or my team in the favorite tab,

i searched my team manually and noticed that the manager column is empty, in the search result tab or in the staff page

also when i heal and inspire my team, my player value decrease a lot, from 450k pounds to 350 pound

please help

i use windows 8,1

• Like 1