FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

FMRTE does supports your game version (14.1.3 438735), but it seems that your savegame is not loaded yet..

If you are sure that your savegame is fully loaded, save it (without exiting FM) and then try again.

Supported Versions: 
14.1.3 (438735)

Hello,

How to solve problem svp

I face a serious problem with player/coach. I found the height and weight of my player/coaches are ridiculously changed to over 900cm and 800kg since I have edited them via FMRTE. When they are displaying in the match, they are just like giants... How to solve it...?

We will take a look into this we will keep you posted thanks for the report

• Like 1

I'm having problem with the currency manager, I have to make the new currency every time i open fmrte.

I dosent save the currency, and it is a bit annoying having to insert it every time

Yes, I've noticed that, too.

Keep changing the £ I set to € ...

We will also have a look at this thanks :)

• Like 1

Hi, I'm from Spain so, at first, i would like to say "sorry" about my bad english. It's very poor, I guess. Well, I write here because, when i've put the game and I've tried to put the FMRTE, I haven't been able to load my editor. The message says: "FMRTE does not support your game versión (14.1.4 446361). Supported Versions: 14.1.3 (438735)".

So, what happen? There is a new version, I guess but, the game is updated yet or FMRT will be updated soon? I don't know if I have to do something special or, simply, i'll have my editor for the next hours.

Thanks for everything and sorry about my english!!

In the swap staff screen if I swap a coach for a free agent coach. The free agent coach appears on my staff list but after clicking on it it just shows as free agent again and I can't assign any task to him.

Also would it be possible:

- to allow staff swap between different jobs? for example manager to coach;

- allow to directly change the role of a staff member

(1) Who is this Goblin? not many posts and definately not a moderator.

(2) Why does fmrte revert back to Euros as advised a couple times already? I changed it to pounds but it never stays there!

and lastly

(3) I can't get in to my normal account on here The Jet, why not? it has 89 posts, so had to use my old 1 I never use ahhhhh!

(1) Who is this Goblin? not many posts and definately not a moderator.

(2) Why does fmrte revert back to Euros as advised a couple times already? I changed it to pounds but it never stays there!

and lastly

(3) I can't get in to my normal account on here The Jet, why not? it has 89 posts, so had to use my old 1 I never use ahhhhh!

1) I think GoBLiN is a beta tester but I will let him/her confirm that.

2) Did you save the change after the edit?

3) I will take a look see.

Edit: Your account, The Jet, looks fine to me.  It was last accessed today at 07:13 so it is definitely active.  All settings look fine too.  It is probably just the server just playing up, try again later.