FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

Swap Staff

Staff swap is not working!!! Just move da coach to da club but nothing else!!! Sorry for my English :(

Swap Staff also doesn't work for me. I tried changing a Coach and that didn't work, so I experimented with my Under 21's Manager / Under 18's Manager / Assistant Manager and a Scout and none worked.

Just to clarify, I'm not complaining. I just wanted to highlight the bug so it may be able to be resolved in future builds.

Staff swap is not working!!! Just move da coach to da club but nothing else!!! Sorry for my English :(

Swap Staff

Swap Staff also doesn't work for me. I tried changing a Coach and that didn't work, so I experimented with my Under 21's Manager / Under 18's Manager / Assistant Manager and a Scout and none worked.

Just to clarify, I'm not complaining. I just wanted to highlight the bug so it may be able to be resolved in future builds.

Thanks guys we will look into this staff swap problem and we also know match preparation for nations ain't working yet, but we will look into both of this issues.

• Like 1

Something that's bugging me is under 'Freezer Settings' I always move World Rep, Current Rep and Home Rep to the 'Attributes To Ignore' column, and tick 'Attributes Can Increase', so that way the reputation can gradually increase, But since the last update it freezes the reputations too, despite them being in the 'Attributes To Ignore' column. I don't know if it's just me it's happening to, but it's a bit annoying.

it doesn't really matter just a low number will do

it just affects the probability of whether the player gets injured

I see, i thought player would be mentaly tired of the game and needs some rest, thus making them perform better...low number would be negative? or like until 100 or something will do?

+ Jadedness basically means that he is getting increasingly more and more tired. Increases if playing in every match, they start to become jaded, and match fitness gets slower and slower at reaching 100%.

- Jadedness is the opposite, means they don't play as many matches, and it works in conjuction with match exercice. Lower jadedness = lower match fitness/readiness.

So there isnt really any specific benefit to having a negative jadedness perse.
How this works in the match engine is quite tricky to alot of people. So having it at or around '0' is best.

Further notes:
- Whether jadedness has any impact on injuries is unknown, of course the more jaded a player is, the faster he becomes tired, and the more rest he will need before reaching full match readiness again.
And playing a player in low match fitness of course can increase chances of minor injuries - works in conjuction with "Injury Proness".

I hope this will help explain this to alot of people, I myself was curious and have been doing alot of digging on the subject.

- Martin

Match prep not working for me currently. Have 3 tactics set but the match prep values in my teams tab on fmrte are incorrect and not able to be edited. - This has somehow fixed itself, so working properly now.

As the above posted mentions trying to edit ask value keeps resetting the value to the original number. Value seems to be directly tied to "Player Value" and contract length, which makes sense. Edit either and ask Value goes up/down.

Also, editing your own contract length/salary will crash the game, not a really big issue though.

can somebody explain to me please the "freeze settings" in fmrte?

i dont understnad how it works ..

thank you !

I'm assuming you mean on a player screen.  It freezes the changes you have made to that players attributes.  You do have to keep FMRTE open in the background though for the freeze to work.

Hello I am having problems with shortlists I tried to shortlist all the players as I am playing barnnet but I have noticed that player staff are not being found when I search for current Barent Player manager Edgar Davids in my shortlists he not there, when I shortlist everyone and when I shortlist only International players he is not there. So I am enquiring why I cannot find any player staff.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours

Farhan

I'm assuming you mean on a player screen.  It freezes the changes you have made to that players attributes.  You do have to keep FMRTE open in the background though for the freeze to work.

I know what freeze does

I meant when you enter the settings in fmrte there is a subtitle "freeze settings" or some thing like that .

There are two columns and in the bottom an option "artibuttes can increase".

So I wanted to know what does it mean ? What does "artibuttes to ignore" mean?

A couple of questions.

When I do a Staff search it is only showing staff who are already employed, in previous versions it's shown me staff who were both employed and unemployed but the latter are not here anymore.

The othe question is ask Values. It simply doesn't work anymore.  I'm looking at getting a few young players with decent PA on the cheap. I'll put in an offer just above the ask value, say £500,000 for a player with an ask value of £475,000 and it is being constantly turned down even when I add increments of £50,000.  The club will eventually settle for around 8 or 9 Million £.  I know it says ask value (approx) but it isn't even close.  I've tried this with about 20 or so players and none of the ask values have been within about 5 Million pounds of being correct.