FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

If anyone is having problems loading the game data in FMRTE, please post here 

BraCa please answer us for this issue! 

Posted Yesterday, 09:55

oshgul, on 12 Nov 2013 - 07:19, said:snapback.png

Hi BraCA,

first thank's for all!  :)

I have a qustion: I can't get "max wage" to work. I've set my "max wage" to 500k per week. When I offer a contract, my max wage is only 8500. I tried everything to increase it but its not working

:(
Thank's

BraCa please answer us for this issue! 

Posted Yesterday, 09:55

oshgul, on 12 Nov 2013 - 07:19, said:snapback.png

I have make it Finely,but it is not so simple! First i terminate the contract of my director of football,than in FMRTE make the coach non-contracted,changing "wages" "started" "expires",after that i go to fm and go to another day. I approach the coach as director of football and after that when he is contarcted i offer him new contract as a coach! Voala ;)

Sorry for my English :(

Hey not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but is there not option to edit the familiarity of tactics? Thought that would be one of the major differences between the SI in-game editor and FMRTE (which I'm always loyal to)

We are working on this feature if possible we will include this in a future version :)

We are working on this feature if possible we will include this in a future version :)

Will the chairman status and managerial status be added any time soon? Or are things like match prep take priority?

Would just like a rough estimate on how long I may have to wait as that was the reason I bought the software, thanks for your hard work, very much appreciated!

Hi,

Can you please help me.

Ive purchased the licence and after a few attempts ive got it activated.

My next problem is how to use it. as this is the first time that ive purchased this software. My previous expereince was the chaethappens trainer for FM 2013. But ive discovered that the trainer that they devloped for this years game wasnt working. so my search has brought me to your site.

My problem seems to be that the game needs to be running for the FMRTE editior to work. How do I get round this problem as when the game loads up, it takes over the whole screen of my laptop, and I cant get the software to start.

Also what does it do when ive finally got it open.

Please help, as I want to be able to enjoy this.

Hi,

Can you please help me.

My next problem is how to use it. as this is the first time that ive purchased this software. My previous expereince was the chaethappens trainer for FM 2013. But ive discovered that the trainer that they devloped for this years game wasnt working. so my search has brought me to your site.

My problem seems to be that the game needs to be running for the FMRTE editior to work. How do I get round this problem as when the game loads up, it takes over the whole screen of my laptop, and I cant get the software to start.

Do you mean your game isnt in windowed mode instead of full screen?  Go into prefs /overview and go to window mode & resolution (in your fm game) and select windowed. That means you can switch between the game, browsers, fmrte etc

Then load your saved game then load fmrte. 

• Like 1

Hi,

Can you please help me.

You have two choices here.

1) Change your display preferences to run FM in windowed mode, which may not be possible if your laptop has a small screen.

2) When FM loads and you've loaded up your game press the control and alt keys together and this will minimise the game, allowing you to open FMRTE and do any editing you want.

As for what it does, almost everything you'd want (within reason.) You'll see what I mean when you get it working.

Good luck!

• Like 1

You have two choices here.

1) Change your display preferences to run FM in windowed mode, which may not be possible if your laptop has a small screen.

2) When FM loads and you've loaded up your game press the control and alt keys together and this will minimise the game, allowing you to open FMRTE and do any editing you want.

As for what it does, almost everything you'd want (within reason.) You'll see what I mean when you get it working.

Good luck!

Thanks Sir Alex Neil & Magnolia Fan. Its working now. All I have to do now is work out how I can get the most out of the transfer market. But Im sure that will come with a little bit of playing around with it.

• Like 1

Hi BraCa!

FMRTE does supports your game version (14.1.3 438735), but it seems that your savegame is not loaded yet..

If you are sure that your savegame is fully loaded, save it (without exiting FM) and then try again.

Supported Versions: 
14.1.3 (438735)  :(

I had this problem too and made ​​my party had not been saved, so I saved my game and I try FMRTE and it works.

I've started to experience sudden game crashes by using FMRTE, and have only been using to heal team and increase morale.
I know you're working on an update to FMRTE - but can I ask how far into the pipeline it is? 
I don't need nor want an exact time and date, just days, weeks... etc... 

PS. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this.
SIgames have nothing on you, at least not the next 12-18 months minimum.

- Martin

I've started to experience sudden game crashes by using FMRTE, and have only been using to heal team and increase morale.

I know you're working on an update to FMRTE - but can I ask how far into the pipeline it is? 

I don't need nor want an exact time and date, just days, weeks... etc... 

PS. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this.

SIgames have nothing on you, at least not the next 12-18 months minimum.

- Martin

We will most certainly release a new version this weekend, i think BraCa already mention it to...

• Like 1

i hope they release another version of fmrte im having problems ajusting the transfer budget its saves all but 1 transfer budget (remaining) stays on zero ive uninstalled the game then reinstalled the uninstalled fmrte then reinstalled still not working :(

We will look into this.

Will the new release contain any new features or just corrections on the current troublesome features? Thanks

We will try to include some of the features that ain't working at the moment yes.

I hope that includes a Mac version?

Mac version unfortunately will need more time :(