FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

Just wanted to say thanks for the update.

Like I'm sure many others were, I admit I was getting a bit "twitchy" that all of a sudden, I didn't have FMRTE to use alongside FM14 on a day spent (mis-spent perhaps) playing FM!

Woke up this morning to check the status of the new version and was delighted to see it was available and downloaded through the built-in updater function.

Hats off to the developer - great bit of software and worth every penny. Thank you!

PS - lesson learnt, put Steam into offline mode.

• Like 1

I have successfully downloaded FMRTE v 14.1.4 (build 10) and installed it on my PC. It opens up fine, loads my game and offers me the usual edit facilities.  However, it then tells me that FMRTE needs to be activated.  Since I already have a valid licence and a .bin file for FMRTE v 14.1.4 (build 7) and have not used up all of my Activations then I tried to :-

1. Use my existing .bin file but I am told that it is not valid for my PC?  I do not understand this because it works for the FMRTE v 14.1.4 (build 7) on this very PC.
  2. I then tried the On-Line activation method and inserted my Activation Code as requested.  The system went off to your server and a while later I was told "ERROR: Unable to connect to the remote server (-1008)".  I thought that my Internet may be down but Web Browsers work and I am sending this message via your web site so the problem is not at my end.

Please can you suggest what I should do to activate FMRTE v 14.1.4 (build 10)?

I have successfully downloaded FMRTE v 14.1.4 (build 10) and installed it on my PC. It opens up fine, loads my game and offers me the usual edit facilities.  However, it then tells me that FMRTE needs to be activated.  Since I already have a valid licence and a .bin file for FMRTE v 14.1.4 (build 7) and have not used up all of my Activations then I tried to :-

1. Use my existing .bin file but I am told that it is not valid for my PC?  I do not understand this because it works for the FMRTE v 14.1.4 (build 7) on this very PC.
  2. I then tried the On-Line activation method and inserted my Activation Code as requested.  The system went off to your server and a while later I was told "ERROR: Unable to connect to the remote server (-1008).  I thought that my Internet may be down but Web Browsers work and I am sending this message via your web site so the problem is not at my end.

Please can you suggest what I should do to activate FMRTE v 14.1.4 (build 10)?

I believe there might just be a minor issue connecting - why don't you try again later today.

If that is not the problem, then I'm sure BraCa will have a look at it.

• Like 1

Hey BraCa, Grayfox or anyone else that might now.

What is the slider for in the FMRTE? - The one in the lower right corner?

I might be dumb or blind - but never noticed it before. :D

Err have you tried sliding it? Try sliding it all the way to the right, maybe the GIGANTIC LETTERS will give a clue to what it does. If not, slide all the way to the left and see if the tiny fonts are a giveaway. lol