activation key, activate online

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hello,

I bought FMRTE on Jan 2013. After few upgrades, I must activate FMRTE again. I choose 'I want to activate it online', but on the next screen I have to enter activation key. I do not have it, I have only license key, but I cannot enter it here. My license key begins with 'DWP5O.....' What must I do? How to activate FMRTE? I asked the same question via client area, but it is still no answered. 

Posted · Report post

If you have your FMRTE 2013 license key it should work when activating using the online prompt in FMRTE. Your license key is your activation key. The only time this would be different would be if you were activating offline as you would get a different code using the tool within the website (Licenses - Offline Activation). Your key should work as I had to re-enter mine recently as a result of a computer problem and had no issues. I hope that helps in some way. If not then hopefully someone with more superior knowledge may be able to help.  

Sergey Shadrin likes this

Posted · Report post

Lonestar, Thank you. It works. The main issue was that copy-paste did not work and I had to enter the key manually.