FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 2014

RFA/RelicDuDe

ok i will talk you through what i do,exit your cheat engine and then start it up again.

1.scan type exact value

2.value type 4 bytes

3.writable as a tick in the box

4.fast scan as a tick in the box and is set at 4

5.alignment as a blue dot in it

try these settings and get back to me when you enter the value just put the numbers nothing else ;)

here is a picture of my set up

Hi, is there any update toward the new FMRTE 14 because the game has been out, and he said he will see if the RTE works, but after that he didn't give us any news, did he fail or succeeded on make it work.

I believe Braca said it would take a few weeks, as it normally does. Be patient and I am sure he will be trying his best. It is better to put our trust in him than pay up for that sub-standard imitatation released by SI :)

I do it a slightly different way to you guys I think.

Type the value in the usual place (next to the Hex button)

Run first scan

Highlight all values and drag them into the box at the bottom

Highlight all values again, right click, Edit (I think) Change Value

Change the value to whatever you please.

This will also change any other values that are the same as your budget/balance (be it another club's transfer budget, a players value, etc), this is why I said it's less stable than FMRTE, but it's better than nothing! Most of the values will be totally insignificant in terms of impacting on your game, though.

yes tom thats how i do it if there are 50 values come up i press the little down arrow at the side so they go into the other box

and then i just edit the lot not the best solution but the only one so cristobolite i would say give that ago get back to me if it doesnt work good luck buddy

It really is a head scratcher this one. I have both 13 and 14 running yet FMRTE is working with 13 just as normal. Sorry, but I really do not know how I can help :(

Solved!, Maybe was in conflict with the demo version of FM14. Uninstalled and back to play!

• Like 1

I can't understand the logic of some people who don't want or can't play FM without cheating.
Bleh Bleh Bleh
*self righteous BS*
Bleh Bleh Bleh

I can't understand the logic of some people who don't want or can't play FM without bitching about how others play thier single player game

• Like 5

I can't understand the logic of some people who don't want or can't play FM without bitching about how others play thier single player game

I know. My neighbour has decided to lawn his entire garden, I mean, how dare he? I prefer having shrubs and it makes me so angry that he's got a different outlook on gardening to me. Grrrrr.

• Like 2

I can't understand the logic of some people who don't want or can't play FM without cheating.

I've used the FMRTE many times at the past, but i don't have to stop playing FM when I can't cheat ...

Now at FM14 i don't want to buy the IGE of SI because I discover that SI virtually leads you to cheat it's own game!

I play just fine without any real time editor then and I don't think to reuse any of them again...

However, they deserve a lot of credits to BraCa for his work and the time available, and will be donated even if i don't buy the FMRTE14.

Stop playing only with cheating. You can play fine and have the same pleasure even without any of RTE...

PEACE to all ! ! !

Little bit righteous on your part to wish 'peace to all' after bitchin about how people want to play their game. If you do not intend to use FMRTE again then just what is you idea of trolling around here trying to stir things up. It's none of your busines how we chose to do things and it makes me wonder why you would use your first post to pick fault with certain users.