FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 2014

RFA/RelicDuDe

LOL! Atleast you are both  honest. And it's ok, I used the IGE to change CA & player attributes and club bank balance. I will use fmrte just to use the search function for player search to buy new players and the training .dll file.

LOL! Atleast you are both  honest. And it's ok, I used the IGE to change CA & player attributes and club bank balance. I will use fmrte just to use the search function for player search to buy new players and the training .dll file.

What is this training .dll file you speak of?

I am intrigued too.  Please do tell of this training file.

:)

I am intrigued too.  Please do tell of this training file.

:)

What is this training .dll file you speak of?

It gives your First team Jadeness of 0 and also Fitness & Condition something like 16000 so they are super fast and super fit. Of course this means they will have match fitness of 1% but they play out the game and you can just keep using it every game by clicking it on the screen BEFORE you go to pick your starting 11 and reserves.

It's just 1 of those PRESET files for FMRTE.

It means you should, barring a catastrophe, win every match. It depends on that 16000 figure you have in the .dll file. the lower you put it, the closer the match will be. From memory, the maximum you can put it is around 22000. 

I can't understand the logic of some people who don't want or can't play FM without cheating.
I've used the FMRTE many times at the past, but i don't have to stop playing FM when I can't cheat ...
Now at FM14 i don't want to buy the IGE of SI because I discover that SI virtually leads you to cheat it's own game!
I play just fine without any real time editor then and I don't think to reuse any of them again...

However, they deserve a lot of credits to BraCa for his work and the time available, and will be donated even if i don't buy the FMRTE14.

Stop playing only with cheating. You can play fine and have the same pleasure even without any of RTE...

PEACE to all ! ! !

Not everyone uses FMRTE to boost their own finances or players to make the game faceroll you know. Personally I've mainly used it to increase finances of the bigger clubs as the seasons go on, cause the AI has had a tendency to run several of the big clubs into the ground in record time. It's also a nice way to correct player stats you forgot before starting the game. That being said, I haven't tried FM14 much yet, so I don't know if some of these AI flaws have been improved.

i'm still playing Fm2013 i probably won't be gettin Fm2014 until that data update/major patch that happens next year

Probably the best decision.

After all those years everybody should know that usually some patches are needed and FM works fine after the final patch around Febuary :)

Although FM13 was pretty good right from the start last year

I've only ever used FMRTE to add realism to my games. Editing kits is the biggest reason for me, but it's also useful for fine-tuning player stats. I've even downgraded my own players so that they are more realistic (Arshavin being the latest example). It's also useful for adjusting other clubs' finances to reflex what's happening in real life.

I have no problem with someone wanting to "cheat" though. PC games are escapism and if someone wants to take Bishop's Stortford FC to the Champion League final then good luck to them.

FMRTE is brilliant and that's why I'm not spending any money on the SI IGE when Ruci really understands what FM fans want. Looking forward to more news on this shortly.

• Like 1

I don't want to play long-term careers in weak country without editor. There are many reasons, for example dumb AI decision regarding their players - even if AI club scouted world class player they will sell him to top club for 2 mln euro when he is worth 10 - you can edit it. Or increase their wage budget because it almost stays stable even if they got more money. Or increase their rep when you feel they should increase more. Also very important thing - i think country youth rating should increase when football level goes up and there is more money, better youth academies etc. SI think otherwise and I disagree with this but don't want to change it before starting a career because it will be unbalanced then.

To all the people, that does not play FM14 yet..., I can only say, you might should consider using this period before fmrte (might) come again, to see the new game. Learn all the new features and then simply be ready to create the careere you want, when FMRTE are ready.

There's a lot of new (and good) features in the new game..., and you can still play, without FMRTE, at least the first season.

But this is just my opinion. 

Those wanting to edit club finances can use Cheat Engine 6.X (can't remember latest version). It's not as stable as FMRTE but it works if people are desperate to change transfer budget, current balance, etc.

Cheat Engine doest not work for editing finances anymore. I've tried myself.

Hello everyone, waiting for get out the various patches for FM14, I'm still playing at FM13, but the version has changed:

FMRTE does not support your game version (14.1.1 437482)

we will have a new patch for FM13 or is it only my problem???

Thanks

v13.3.3.62 does not support FM 14.  Is that what you are trying to achieve?

v13.3.3.62 does not support FM 14.  Is that what you are trying to achieve?

I know, but v13.3.3.62 does not support FM13 right now!!!

He has to be. i have just rebooted my computer, steam has updated and I am still playing FM13 with FMRTE :)

Maybe it's only mine??????