FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 2014

RFA/RelicDuDe

Getting my hands on the game right now, I will see what I can do with FMRTE ;)

If I can make it work, it will take a few weeks before it gets released ;)

If you are ready B)  :unsure:   I discovered exactly the same fault as in  FM 2013... 'we have a  wrong kit/ ouftit and not  possible to fix this with editor problem again'  

Great news!

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I paid for the SI IGE but would gladly shell out for FMRTE and its rich feature set.

Go BraCa go...

A few weeks? DAMN! what will we do in the mean time? Keep reloading the saved game after every loss? LOL

How about keep playing FM13 instead?

For me it will be hard to change to FM14 anyway since I am in 2026 in my current save.

I will buy FM14 (it isn't available via Steam in Germany anyway) when FMRTE is finished, not a day earlier :)

I for one am glad that BraCa is having a go at it - and isn't being put off by SI's feeble attempt at a RTE. I do like that SI have at least *attempted* to deliver an RTE - but given how spoilt we all are with FMRTE and its myriad of deep options - it really is a case of too little, too late. 

I freely admit I did not dip into FM until FM 13, and was content to let the game rot in my Steam library as it really didn't live up to expectations, but with FMRTE it made the game much easier to cope with - and I was able to view players hidden stats, which then allowed me to create a much better team as a result. There are other features that I enjoyed - mass edit, mass heal, mass inspire, edit of competitions reputation (That really did need a tweak!). 

Whatever the cost, I'm going to get FMRTE 14, and I'm not getting FM 14 until FMRTE comes out to support it. 

• Like 1

It sounds wildly well Braca  :)  ;)  :D
and we will help you as much as we can and hope that you can make one for FM14 ;)
and yes again money I would also like to support you and your work as you put into it ;)

When FMRTE 14 will release?

BraCa, on 31 Oct 2013 - 20:09, said:snapback.png

Getting my hands on the game right now, I will see what I can do with FMRTE  ;)

If I can make it work, it will take a few weeks before it gets released  ;)

I for one am glad that BraCa is having a go at it - and isn't being put off by SI's feeble attempt at a RTE. I do like that SI have at least *attempted* to deliver an RTE - but given how spoilt we all are with FMRTE and its myriad of deep options - it really is a case of too little, too late. 

I freely admit I did not dip into FM until FM 13, and was content to let the game rot in my Steam library as it really didn't live up to expectations, but with FMRTE it made the game much easier to cope with - and I was able to view players hidden stats, which then allowed me to create a much better team as a result. There are other features that I enjoyed - mass edit, mass heal, mass inspire, edit of competitions reputation (That really did need a tweak!). 

Whatever the cost, I'm going to get FMRTE 14, and I'm not getting FM 14 until FMRTE comes out to support it. 

totally agree!  otherwise 014 in the bin and continue with 013 with FMRTE support.  

I am another who will simply go back to playing FM2013 if there is no FMRTE for 2014, this tool is what I get excited for when I play this game. I pre-order to support the lads who make FM but I don't even start playig it until FMRTE is released. I tinkered early this season to try thei IGE and while it is helpful in some regards it is no FMRTE and never will be. Thank you for at least considering bringing back FMRTE, I've been a long time generous donator and will be again. I appreciate your efforts.

• Like 2

You can't be serious, surely?!

Are you totally unable to play the game without cheating?

Are you here to dictate what is fun and what isn't for some people? Is it so hard to believe someone may have a different belief than you? I enjoy playing the game with cheats and prefer to not play it at all otherwise, that is what I enjoy. Your personal opinion on the matter will not affect how I enjoy my game. Thanks for your concern on other peoples preferences.

• Like 2

You can't be serious, surely?!

Are you totally unable to play the game without cheating?

no absolutely not... but in essential, without 'cheating': in the SI game settings there are several issues, who can  not to be solved with FM editor or 'helpdesk' SI. Bra ca is be able to!!  and on the other hand: settings in FM are often very poor/ not realistic and the FM editor is from a amateurisch level 

Are you here to dictate what is fun and what isn't for some people? Is it so hard to believe someone may have a different belief than you? I enjoy playing the game with cheats and prefer to not play it at all otherwise, that is what I enjoy. Your personal opinion on the matter will not affect how I enjoy my game. Thanks for your concern on other peoples preferences.

agree too also,  thanks mate!