FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 2014

RFA/RelicDuDe

Maybe this is already asked, but i couldnt find it in the search function, so i will ask anyway. ... Feel ree to delete this post if inapropriate.

All i wanted to know, is..... Are there any plans to make FMRTE for the 2014 version of the game ?. I just downloaded the beta of it, and it wont take long now until its oficially released.

I do not have to tell you that i would like that very much, but i suppose its all up to Braca...

Just a friendly question.

RD.

From what I can understand, it is still on the books.  He still has to make an official announcement but seeing as he has released the RTE for every FM since 2008, it is a safe bet that this year will be no different.

Just a small reminder RelicDuDe, you posted this in the wrong forum.  I will move it for you.

:)

Promises can't obviously be made, but FMRTE has a fairly big following, one might now even say loyal customer base. So at least a statement from the developer (BraCa) if he has the "intent" to look into making a new version or not, and if yes clarify the procedure (aka, i will start to look into the possibility of fmrte for FM14 after the final product has been released) so that the above mentioned people have at least some information.

Promises can't obviously be made, but FMRTE has a fairly big following, one might now even say loyal customer base. So at least a statement from the developer (BraCa) if he has the "intent" to look into making a new version or not, and if yes clarify the procedure (aka, i will start to look into the possibility of fmrte for FM14 after the final product has been released) so that the above mentioned people have at least some information.

That is his intention as always, having the final game in his hands.  This is the only sure fire way that he can know if FMRTE can work with FM every year.

I find it hard to believe that BraCa would not be able to do one for FM14 as i would not think that the makers of it (FM14 that is) would change the make-up of the way the files/stats are kept, as it is easier to have the main program and just add small parts to it so i would hazard a bet and say that i look forward to seeing FMRTE14 out within a few weeks of FM14 coming out!!!!

I think this time it can take some longer.

Particularly as SI themselves will be having a in-game editor. So there will be some wait to see what functions will the SI editor and its price. And then only can FMRTE position itself accordingly.

last year, SI charged 2 euro just for no working permit and no scouting limit.  i don;t know how much price will be charged for SI RTE

^ That was for I believe FM Classic via the unlockables.  It will probably be between £3 - 5, not sure about any other currency.

SI's own RTE will be paid, maybe not initially should they decide not to charge but it could very well be later in the year as they ram up the feature set for their IGE.  We will probably know more about it next week as that is the last week before FM 14 is out.

just it helps ive looked at some players on the beta version of the game and im sorry if ya not man u barca madrid psg some of the stats are bloody unfair on some players i dnt support a big club but i know who in my team could out pace any one of ronaldo and bale and his pace and acceleration is 11 no chance 18 minimum things like that i like to twinker a bit with some stats are so unrealistic its unreal

Well I just want to say something. If Braca want to earn some money, his approach of waiting the full release of the game is completely wrong. 90% of people here and general WILL buy in-game editor which comes out first. There is no doubt that official SI's real time editor will be great with a lot of features ( not to mention that it will be always up to date ).

The whole point is - better change your mind Braca if you want to earn some money ( cause after all if someone buy your beta version of the editor, he / she will stick to it whole year ) ...

Lets hope one gets released as some of the LFC players are so bad it's untrue.

Have you seen how bad Mignolet is? Or Luis Suarez's pace, acceleration, naturall fitness and first touch of 14 (14 natural fitness: the same as the injury prone, 33 year old Gerrard)? Then we have the 18 year old Sterling with stamina of 8, natural fitness of 9 and technique of 10 (39 year old Giggs has 15 natural fitness and 9 stamina).

Just going to go and check Utd to see how amazing Fellani is...Oh well would you look at that, he's amazing.

Not sure what the researchers were smoking when they made some of these players but some serious editing is in order.

Well I just want to say something. If Braca want to earn some money, his approach of waiting the full release of the game is completely wrong. 90% of people here and general WILL buy in-game editor which comes out first. There is no doubt that official SI's real time editor will be great with a lot of features ( not to mention that it will be always up to date ).

The whole point is - better change your mind Braca if you want to earn some money ( cause after all if someone buy your beta version of the editor, he / she will stick to it whole year ) ...

I have to agree. Even If we assume that both editors will have same features, most likely people will get the one that comes faster.

And I don't think that SI one will have less options, that would be very strange even for Si.